Chapter 9

BENS POV

I picked up her unconscious figure and swung her over my shoulder. She made a soft grunt but stayed asleep.

As I reached the end of the hall, I turned the corner and immediately tripped.

‘What the fuck?’

I let go of Y/Ns body, letting her aggressively hit the ground and looked back to my feet.

Inches away from my boot lied a knife. One I was extremely familiar with.

I groaned and looked back at Y/N, then into the darkness.

“Just wait a second will ya?” I mumbled irritated.

I picked up Y/N and continued into her room, setting her on the bed and linking her shackles to the bed. 

It only took one step out of the door and I felt something grab my arm and attempt to pin me to the wall.

Attempt.

I Passed through the figure’s body, and once I went back solid, I pinned him to the floor.

“I beat you again” I chuckled, allowing the figure to stand.

“Only cuz you’re a ghost” He grumbled

“So, what brings you here, Jeff?”

“Nothing. Just wanted to check up on an old friend” 

I giggled and turned, motioning for him to follow me into the kitchen.

“I know that’s a lie, why are you really here?”

He huffed and sat on the counter, placing his knife in his pocket.

“Alright, you got me. I’ve been bored. Ever since ol’ Slendy went ghost on us, I haven’t had any real fun” He confessed, throwing his head back.

I rolled my eyes at the intended pun and sat at one of the island stools.

“Maybe you should quit fucking around with the boss and focus on knocking out a few college students. Those assholes think their untouchable” I pulled his knife out of his pocket and began to pass it through my fingers, then hand, and eventually I was phasing it through my entire arm.

“Gahh but its so BORING. There isn’t a challenge at all! Slendy though, he puts up a good fight” He grinned, and watched intently as I played with his knife.

“Speaking of which, you mentioned he ghosted you? Where’d he go?” I asked, slipping the knife back into his pocket

“I dunno he said something about a boy? Maybe recruiting a new kid” He shrugged 

“Hmm”

Our attention was adverted back to the hallway by the sound of a small scream.

“Guess that’s my cue. Have fun with your catch, that’s a good one” He jumped down and walked to the window

“Don’t get caught” I yelled his way, receiving a distant ‘yea right’ before he jumped out and ran into the night.

I sighed deeply and speed-walked into Y/Ns room.

“Sup sweetheart”

Y/NS POV

“What did you do? Why can’t I get off the bed?!” I whimpered