chapter 3

(Sorry for the change in writing)

I was beyond terrified, Looking into the eyes of what may just be, my killer. Yes I hated my town, family, and people around me, i wasent ready to die! I am only 16, I could have done so many things.I guess the Universe decided otherwise.
A glitch-like laughter emmited from the creature, filling the intense silence.
"What? Not expecting anyone?" It smirked.
" Scream, or call for help, and youll be out like a light."
After what felt like hours, i had managed to calm myseld just enough to speak.
"Who are you?" was all i could manage to choke out at the moment. It seemed to have notice my stuggle an laughed. Not a scary laugh this time though, it was a calm, almost natural laugh which eased my distress a great ammount.
It took the opertunity to let my wrist go and pull itself out of my TV compleatly. It seemed to be a boy, wearing a run-down tunic. To be more obvois, he looked like a beat up Link from Legend Of Zelda. I chuckled at my thoughts, causing the boy to look at me with a curious look.
"The names BEN, Last name you will never know." He said in a teasing tone. I took the chance to get a better look at him.
He had dirty blonde hair and extremley pale skin. His face, lightly dusted with freckles. His eyes where jet-black with glowing red puples, A crimson liquid fell from his eyes and delicatly flowed down his cheeks, resembeling tears.
He noticed my staring,causing a evil smirk to spread accross his face
"Like what ya see?" My face went tomato-red.
"well, better get used to me. Im movin in." he added.
" W-What?! No you cant!" I Whisper-Yelled, mostly to myself.
" What if my dad comes back?! He- I wont be able go lie about this!" I was on the verg of an anxiety attack at this point.
"Listen (y/n), Your dad isint coming back okay? And if you disobay be, lets just say, game over." He clarified in a sickingly smug tone.
"B-But what if friends try to come over and end up seeing you?"
"What friends?"
I lowerd my head in defeat, as much as i hate to admit it, i didint have many friends. Only bullies and the handfull of people who asked about my well-being out of pity.
"Fine" I mutterd
"Now that weve come to an agreement," He trailed of
I heard a soft click coming from my wrists. I looked up, curiosity getting the best of me
"There is no way youll get out of this, so dont even try, unless you want a whole lotta pain"
I glared at my wrists, resting apoun them was what looked to be handcuffs, only without the chain linking them together
"Why do i have to wear this?" I asked, carefull not to make him mad
"Youll find out soon enough, Now, go to bed.You have school tommarow"
"B-but-" I started but he cut me off
"Dont argue, go" BEN said sternly
I nodded grimly and stood up walking over to the bed
"Night princess"
"G-goodnight BEN..."