Ella groaned as another one of her arrows missed the target, all because her hands wouldn't stop shaking and she couldn't focus.

Peter who was sitting under a tree behind her didn't say anything just watching her wondering why she was missing.

He had never seen her miss before, he knew a lot of things about Ella but not knowing what was wrong with her killed him .

Ella who was pacing and getting increasingly angry, threw down her bow grabbed a dagger and threw it at the tree.

Ella's arms flew in the air as she yelled, "Yes! Finally!"

Her knife had hit the tree and not missed

"It's only going to get worse." Ella heard as she stiffened as she heard the voice of her Wonderland self.

Peter was seeing it too because he was linked to her mind, Peter looked between the two Ella's utterly confused.

"What do you want?" Ella said to herself as she pulled her knife out from the tree

"Warning you." The other Ella said as she crossed her arms

"Warning me? About how you are going to make me loose my mind, make me go insane? Oh wait I'm already Insane." Ella said throwing her knife with deadly aim at herself.

"Did you really think that would work?"

"Nope, but I wanted to try and look at that when I'm angry I don't miss."

Peter stood up and walked over to the two Ella's and stood in between them, as the fake one said, "It would be so much easier if you went to sleep."

Peters eyebrows shot up- Ella hadn't been sleeping

Ella scoffed and said, "Why in the holy hell would I do that? When I know you are going to make it hell."

"That's not very nice Ella." Fake Ella smirked

"I'm not a nice person."

"You have never been a nice person have you?"

"Nope, now you want to mess with my head, destroy me from the inside, tear Peter apart fine. Game on!" Ella yelled and fake Ella disappeared

"I'm dying anyway, I have nothing to loose." She whispered 

Peter stumbled back hearing those words, Ella was dying and no one knew, but she was still fighting, "That's my girl" he thought

Ella slid down a trunk of a tree as she finally broke and let out a sob, little did she know Peter was sitting next to her the whole time.

. . . .

"Where is she Emma?" Mary Margaret asked as she walked towards David and Emma who were leaning on the counter, no one had seen Ella since they tried to arrest Regina not even Will.

"I don't know" Emma said, "She's disappeared before, we'll find her."

. . . .

Just as Ella was about to walk into the bar she was stopped by Belle who ran towards her saying, "Anna!"

Peter looked behind remembering that Anna was Ella's curse name

"Yeah Belle." Ella said turning her attention to Belle not having the energy to threaten her with the whole 'don't call me Anna thing'

Belle looked behind her before she said, " Rumple told me you know a lot of people, do you know a man he has one hand and-"

Ella cut Belle off saying ,"The other one's a hook?"