Chapter 02 - Hologram

Nothing happens for a sec, and then the switch automatically flips back to the off position.

Suddenly a hologram pops up in front of them with the message: 'Please wear the diaper before flipping the switch'.

William: "Oh I see... Okay." *goes to wear the diaper*
Anthony: "Oooo a hologram never thought I would get to see one... So cool, looks like I can touch it." *approaches slowly to touch it with a finger*

Before Anthony could even try touching it the hologram dissipates into a digital mist and fades away.

Anthony's thoughts: "So cool... How can technology become so advanced in just a little more than a century... I mean, quantum batteries, immortality, even advanced holograms, not to mention possibility of time travel. Seems so unreal, almost impossible..."

-A minute later-

Anthony notices William struggling to open the wardrobe.

Anthony: *laughs slightly* "need some help, kiddo?" *looks at William with a smile and a raised eyebrow*
William: "yes daddy" *smiles with his tongue out*

Anthony opens the wardrobe and hands little William the diaper.

William removes his pants and underwear in front of his giant friend with 'almost' no sign of hesitation or embarrassment.

Anthony: *slightly surprised*
Anthony's thoughts: "looks like he has overcome his embaressment, for the most part. If we aren't the closest friends in the world I don't know who is."

William after wearing his diaper and slightly loose pants looks up at Anthony and smiles.

Anthony: *smiles back*
Anthony's thoughts: "Gosh darn he is so God Damm cute! I feel like squishing him to death."

William walks toward the box and proceeds to flip the switch.

_______________________________

I hope you enjoyed! Cya next week.