A Plan and a Mission

A/N:

YAY 10TH UPDATE I FEEL LIKE THIS SHOULD BE CELEBRATORY OR SOMETHING BUT IDK HOW SO I'LL JUST TYPE THE WHOLE THING IN ALL CAPS

jk that would be horribly annoying. but still, 10 updates is cool, i'm surprised I got past 3. anyways, THANKS and HERE GOES

p.s. so when luke mentioned the whole "plan" thing i didn't really have one tbh, but a slsp lyric inspired it.... anybody wanna guess?

***

*Luke's POV - Monday Night*

"Would you boys please get on the plane- Simon didn't pay half a billion for this bloody giant just so you boys can go knocking around under it!" Paul was screaming at the 1D lads- they were older than us but they acted like toddlers. Harry was sprinting after Louis with what appeared to be a banana and the other boys were... playing leapfrog.

We were all out on the tarmac- Paul's job had been to round everyone up and have us at the airport and ready to take off by 8 PM. It was 8:25. As One Direction acted like a herd of overactive puppies, Ashton, Calum, and Michael were already situated in the jet.

I think it can be mutually agreed 5 Seconds of Summer overflows with maturity compared to One Direction. Sorry, lads.

"GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING UNDERWEAR, CALUM"

I take it back.

Calum shot out of the jet, shrieking with laughter and waving something tiny and white as Michael appeared at the entrance of the jet, tugging at his jeans. Paul lunged at Calum, grabbing his shirt and yanking him back. "Cal, would you mind explaining why you have a pair of Michael's underwear?"

"It's actually the pair he was wearing about two minutes ago," Calum snickered.

"How in the hell did you even get those off of- never mind, I don't wanna know," Paul shook his head and pushed Calum towards the jet. "This jet is taking off in two minutes, whether there are two full boy bands on board or not."

"I thought we'd agreed we weren't a boy band," Michael muttered, following Paul.

Before stepping on to the plane, I composed a quick text to Elise, hit send, and switched on airplane mode.

To: Elise

We've boarded, PHASE 1 OF MISSION INITIATED

Once we were all finally in the air, I sat down to think. Nobody suspected a thing yet, everything was going according to plan. I was really quite clever, now that I think about it.

"Uh, Luke?" Ashton waved his hand in front of my face, interrupting my conniving, secretive- okay, not really interrupting much, but... well, yeah. Eight pairs of concerned eyes stared back at me- scratch that, Michael was searching for his underware Calum had slingshotted across the jet's cabin.

"Huh?"

"I asked you like, two times- what happened yesterday? With Elise?"

Shit.

"Oh, uh, nothing really..."

Ash squinted at me for a second and I braced myself for an interrogation.

"Ok. I'm gonna use the Little Drummer's Room," he hopped up and strolled over to the the jet's loo without so much as a glance back.

Alrighty then.

***

We were about two hours from Los Angeles, thank god, because I was about to commit 8 homicides. I'm fairly certain someone gave the boys raw sugar or injected them with pure caffeine or SOMETHING because they were spazzing.