Sauces and Elevators

A/N:

So I was gonna update last Saturday... I even had this started, I just forgot to finish it. I'd like to update every Saturday, so because I didn't last weekend, I'm doing a double update. SO EXCITING ERMAHGERD.

I'll update part 9 in a little bit.... Enjoy :)

***

*Elise's POV*

"ELISE, WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT THE SLEEP OUT OF YOU"

Families are pleasant, aren't they?

I ended up getting home last night at about midnight, it took a while for me to find a cab when I left Luke's hotel. I probably could've called ahead for one or something, but when I realized my dress was practically shredded earlier that night, I had to make a nice, dramatic exit. Calling a cab would've ruined the flair.

Anyways, everyone was asleep when I finally got home, thank god. I kinda wished Luke had texted me or something, but honestly, I walked in and went right to sleep. Lame, I know. I really wish I was one of those people who remembered their dreams, because I'm pretty sure Luke would've made an appearence in one or two of those dreams. But alas, all I remembered was accidentally rolling off the bed sometime during the night.

"ELISE MOTHERFUCKING ROMAS"

I felt my bed shake and I cracked open my eyes to see my lovely sister, Rachel, standing over me, her eyes boring into my poor, sleepy skull. "Thanks for the sweet, gentle wake up," I mumbled, rolling over on to my stomach and hiding my face underneath a pillow.

"Well, seeing as how we share a room, I feel as if it's my sisterly-twin duty to be the first one to say good morning."

I rolled back over and looked up at my sister in disbelief, "WELL I SURE DON'T REMEMBER A GOODMORNING, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT."

She rolled her eyes, "Good morning, wake the fuck up, what's the difference?" She sat down and pulled me up, despite my protesting groans. "Don't act like this is a regular morning- you need to SPILL. What in the WORLD happened after you left me in a pit of fangirls yesterday, huh? My phone blew up with everyone saying you were with LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS."

"Is everyone's middle name 'Fuck' now or what?"

"JUST TELL ME."

I gave her a two minute recap, and it was probably two minutes more of story telling than needed. In other words, as her face morphed from an expression of anger to annoyance to shock to excitment, I began to regret telling her at all. When I finished, she flopped backwards on the bed, sighing in what seemed like disappointment.

"What?"

"You met our FAVORITE bands and-"

"Um, I'm not all that familiar with Luke's band, and One Direction is YOUR favorite, I just like the sexual songs." They're a bunch of seven year olds boys with the sex appeal of Calvin Klein models, so they're kinda funny. Catchy, but definitly weird. I giggled at the thought of the boys as underware models.

Actually.

That's rather appealing.

UGH NO YOU CAN'T GO HAVING SUCH THOUGHTS ABOUT THOSE DAISIES.

"Whatever- you meet One Direction, my all-time favorite band, you meet 5SOS-"

"Beg your pardon? Like hot sauce? Where in the hell did sauce come from?" What were we putting sauce on, again?"

"Oh god Elise, you cannot even begin to comprehend how hard it is for me to not reach out and slap that pretty little face of yours- ours. 5 Seconds of Summer, pronounced Five Sauce. Although they are hot, as you already know, so 'hot sauce' is fitting. Say 'Five Es O Es' and I'll murder you."