The Album, the Beach and the Album Again

A/N:

it's valentine's day. I've eaten so much candy I can feel myself getting fatter and single-er.

ON A HAPPIER NOTE I have a k next to the number of reads I've got *tears up* thanks guys

well this is gonna be a bit short because I have family visiting and it's a busy weekend soooo yeah but ENJOY AND VOTE/COMMENT THANKS LOVES and I remembered to put a title before publishing ha wasn't that funny *punches self in face repeatedly*

***

Elise's POV

"How does one celebrate the completion of an album?" I asked Luke as he attempted to parallel park in between Liam's huge SUV and Harry's brand new convertible. These guys could share a home but they all had to have their own cars. Bad for the environment, if you ask me.

After we gathered up the 5SOS boys, Harry ended up texting Luke, telling him to just go over to the house instead of the studio. Apparently, a couple of the music producers overheard Harry telling us about the little "party" so they kicked him and the rest of the band out. So was there going to be a party? Like a wrap party or whatever actors have for finishing movies or tv shows? Or is it just going to be the boys getting drunk and then passing out?

Luke slammed on the breaks, "It'll probably be just a small get-together with the boys, maybe a few people from the studio." He then switched gears from reverse to drive for about the fourth time, "Why the fuck is parking so hard?"

I eyed the sideview mirror- the car was angled into the street and dangerously close to the front bumper of Harry's car. "You do have your license, right?"

"I'm insulted you would even ask that."

"How long have you had it?"

"A month and a half."

"That's reassuring."

After about five more minutes of sitting through Luke's struggle, he finally managed to position the car not so.... terrilbly.

Ashton, Calum, and Michael paraded out of the house. "We left AFTER you two and we still got here before you guys," Michael snickered, eyeing Luke's parking job.

"I'm surprised you didn't leave with a black eye after seeing you flirt with that intern," I rolled my eyes at Michael, grabbing Luke's hand.

"Hey, she was totally into me," Michael protested, quickly turning to go back inside the house.

As we entered, the first thing I noticed was that the house didn't look too much different from when I last saw it. Minus the hundred something people, there were plastic cups strewn all over the place, trash and food littered the floor. "Are we late or...?" I glanced around, my eyes coming to a stop at the sight of Harry asleep on the floor, with a small bundle of what appeared to be a few girls' tops for a pillow. I don't even want to know. I'm not surprised, but I'd rather not hear that story.

"So much for celebrating," Luke nudged Harry's butt with his shoe. The boy didn't even flinch, he was sound asleep, probably dreaming about wherever those shirts came from.

"Where's everybody else?" I turned to Calum, who was inspecting the contents of one of the plastic cups on the floor.

"Mate, I wouldn't drink that if I were you," Ashton warned, watching Calum sniff the unidentifiable liquid.

Calum gagged and placed the cup on the floor beside Harry's head, "After getting kicked out of the studio, the lads decided sleeping would be the the best way to celebrate."