Livers and Celebrations

A/N:

*EDITED* I REALIZED I FORGOT TO TITLE THIS THE DAY AFTER I PUBLISHED IT I'M SO EMBARRASSED LORD JESUS PLEASE FORGIVE ME

maybe you could tell, maybe you couldn't, idk, but the last one or two chapters were kinda hard to write, I was having a little writers block BUT INSPIRATION HAS STRUCK THANK JESUS AND I'VE GOT A FEW GOOD (at least I think so) IDEAS

HERE GOES

p.s. that pic is supposed to be a nervous/worried/upset Elise, you'll see why

***

Elise's POV

Tomorrow will mark one week we'd been in L.A.

I gotta say, I'm a little homesick...

HA I AM FUCKING HILARIOUS. Really. This has actually been one of- if not the most- best-est weeks of my life. I swear on my hamster's grave, bless his soul, I don't think I have ever felt more... alive, almost. It's an incredible feeling, knowing you're doing everything you're doing because you WANT to be.

Anyways, tomorrow will be one week. After the party, me and Rachel had to sorta lay low. Everyone did, actually. Somebody twittered (or is it tweetered?) pictures of me and Luke leaving the party together and people had pretty much the same reaction they did after the whole Niall/me/Rachel fiasco at the airport. The 1D boys got in trouble for having a party- I swear, their managment is psychotic, they're like helicoptor parents. Apparently, the boys aren't allowed to have parties and the fact that they were sort of involved with Luke's sneaking-us-out-to-L.A. plan made it worse.

And that's not even the end of it. TWO DAYS LATER, the internet or whatever blew up with pictures of Rachel and Niall canoodling at a Starbucks. They weren't even on a date or anything, they were picking up coffee for everyone because we were all going to the studio with the 1D boys, but they were a little too "friendly", IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT, especially for being out in public.

The first few days were.... intersting, to say the least- for all of us. But this has got to be what living in college dorms is like or something, I mean, it's a house full of teenagers, more or less. It's noisy, crazy, exhausting, but everyone's always happy because... I guess it's just because everyone's together.

So basically, we've all just been screwing around all week. The 1D boys have been in and out of the studio, putting the last few finishing touches on the album, but every other waking moment they spend with us and 5SOS. Partly because Niall is basically in love with Rachel, but I like to think they MAYBE like me too.

Tomorrow morning Luke and the boys have a meeting with some people from Capitol- buisness-y stuff- and they're taking me with them meet up with their official photographer. Luke gave me a couple of their poster books- he refused to tell me why he had them- and I gotta say, I'm a teensy weensy nervous. I'm acutally a lot nervous. Like, HUGELY nervous. Luke, Ash, Michael, and Calum are all so goddamn hot and cute and pretty, all at the same time, and their official photographer is REALLY good. Compared to her- (or his, I don't know, Luke hasn't told me much about the photographer) photos, mine are going to look like someone handed a disposable camera to a three year old and told the kid to go crazy.

So here I am, lying in bed at 1:30 AM, trying to to sleep but I'm about to start hyperventilating over these boys. There was a soft knock at my door and thankful for the interruption of my neurotic worrying, I got out of bed and padded over, wondering who would possibly want to talk at 1:30 AM. I cracked open the door to see Luke standing there in black, ankle-length sweatpants, shirtless, his hair pointing in all directions. I groaned and covered my eyes with one hand, pulling Luke in with the other.