Cartwheels and Cookies

A/N:

can we take a minute to talk about all the beautiful things that happened this week please

first the twitcam- it was like two minutes and i was connected for maybe 30 seconds but STILL. and the instagram videos made up for it. especially when the pants came off.

then one of my friends gave me a copy of LIVE5SOS for free

and now i'm on winter break thank the baby jesus. 

what a time to be alive

Well here's a long update to celebrate a good week, and I really wanted Elise to FINALLY (PRAISE THE LORD) meet THE BOYS. the other ones, not these ones.

Once again, thanks for reading, especially to those of you that are regular readers. Updating is sorta silly because of the amount of readers I have, but I really do enjoy writing, even if it's for only a few people. So thanks 

and about the new cover.... I TRIED OKAY SAY SOMETHING AND I'LL PUNCH YOU

EDITED because I realized there was a little contradicting nugget about Elise and how much she knew about the boys.

***

"This might not be the best idea. That dress is awfully small, not that I'm complaining, and you're not exactly graceful." 

Despite seeing the "Thou shall not pass" sign or whatever, I was determined to get across the fence so me and Luke could get down to the beach, with my hair blowing in the breeze, a moon-lit stroll, you know, totally normal. That was what I was going for anyways, I'd probably just end up with sandy, tangled hair and would trip over a shell or a piece of glass or a beached whale.

"I was in ballet for six months when I was five. I'm the most graceful being in the world." I flipped my hair over my shoulder. "I'm practically a ninja, I'll be over this fence in under thirty seconds, you just watch." I put my foot through one of the little holes in the chain-link fence and reached for another hole just above eye level to grab on to, and lifted myself up. That was as far as I got. My fingers curled around the cold metal and were unexpectedly PRACTICALLY SLICED OFF MY HAND.

Not really, but something pricked my palm. I gasped in surprise, completely forgot the fact that I should probably hold on, and fell back.

"ARRRRRGH HOLY MOTHER FLUFFING QUEEN OF ENGLAND" I shrieked, clutching my hand and falling backwards. Expecting the hard ground, I heard an "UFF" and landed on something... not hard. Not exactly cotton soft, but better than pavement. I rolled off of what appeared to be Luke. "Did you try to catch me and just buckle under my weight or...?"

"Did you really say 'Argh" and turn into a pirate?"

"No."

"Well, no. I wasn't exactly expecting you to fall off, seeing as how you claimed to be a ninja-ballerina, and you basically fell on top of me."

"Well, I didn't rip my dress or flash you or anything, I know that was what you were most concerned about. Just sliced my hand open, no biggie."

He sighed. "C'mere, lemme see." He moved closer and held out his hands, waiting for me to show me my battle wounds.

"It's nothing."

"Elise, you're bleeding. The blood is dripping off your hand for Christ's sake, let's have a look."

"It's fine. Can you give me a lift? That might be a tad easier than trying to scale the fence by myself."

"You're insane." he huffed. He bent down, grabbed me around the knees, and threw me over his shoulder. Okay, maybe "throwing" isn't the most accurate word, but it definitly wasn't the most gentlest action.