~15~

y/n's POV

It's around 10 am and i just woke up. I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes.

(ur outfit)

(ur outfit)

Dad finally came home from his business trip. I asked him to take me to get my license and he said yeah. So, i guess that's where we're going today.

He said we were going to have like a "Dad and Daughter day". I was excited because i never really got to hang out with my dad since he was always busy.

I'm pretty sure that we're gonna hangout around 3 or 4.

I just went downstairs to make some coffee and find something to eat. i was making coffee and thought of yoongi.

i went to his room to see if he was awake.

"yoongi? are you awake"- i said knocking on his door before opening it.

he was in his bed, on his phone.

"good morning mr. yoongi, do you want some coffee?"-i smiled at him.

"sure. that'll be fine. i'll come out in a bit."-he said getting out his covers.

i haven't really talked to yoongi as much. he's always working or sleeping. namjoon is kind of the same. i rarely talk to him.

i hope to get closer with yoongi and namjoon because they seem to have great advice.

they also aren't so horny all the time.

i finished making the coffee for me and yoongi, and i also cut up some fruit.

"here's your coffee. it's just a black coffee."-i said handing him the cup.

"you're up early

"you're up early. are you going somewhere?"-yoongi asked, taking a sip from his coffee.

"yea, dad came home today and he's gonna take me to get my license."-i said sitting next to him.

"you don't have your license yet?"-he asked, giggling.

"whatever"- i rolled my eyes and laughed.