~5~

author's POV

after you finished eating, you threw your stuff away and seated yourself next to jungkook. not across, but next too him. he looked at you confused and raised a brow.

(his face looks like that

(his face looks like that. but i mean..can we look at the things other than his face cuz WOW.)

"what do you want young lady."-jk

"can i not sit next you?"-y/n

"hmm. why the sudden change. didn't you hate me just a few minutes ago."-jk

"fine then. guess i'll leave since you don't want me here."-y/n

while you were saying this, you slowly leaned closer to him and put a hand on his leg before getting up to refill your drink.

you could see the shock right through his eyes. you giggled while you were thinking about his reaction. after you were done, you went behind him and leaned in his ear.

"can i please have the keys to your lovely car handsome?"-you say this in pa flirty way

good thing there was nobody in the restaurant. because if anyone saw that, he would be in big trouble. you're aware of your surroundings and know when it's the wrong and right time to do things.

"why are you acting like this."-jk says as he shuffles his clothing.

"just give me the keys."-y/n

he hands you the keys.

"thanks babe"-you say as you glide your hand across his face. (kind of like stroking his face. i don't how to explain it.)

you walk out and start the car up. you go on your phone as you wait for jungkook to come to the car. your dad text you saying, you don't have to go to the grocery store anymore. as you were reading that text, jungkook comes into the car.

"why are you driving?"-jk

"because i can. we don't have to go grocery shopping anymore so we're going home"-y/n

"okay baby."-jk

after he says that you drive off. you tell him to turn on some music and you guys quietly sing the songs that were playing in the car. soon enough, you guys arrive home and walk in the door.

"hey guys. yoongi went grocery shopping and lunch is almost ready."-dad

(it's like 2:20)

"ohh, we ate already dad. but it smells great!"-y/n

"alright then. i guess you guys go do your thing."-dad

you and jungkook go up the stairs and make your ways to your rooms. you make your way to the bathroom and realize that you need to get another towel. you place your things on the sink counter and run downstairs to get a towel.