fight 4

(Shikai POV)

The room is silent, we were all focusing and calming ourself down for the next match, just the fact that were fighting Jose's brother is scary. We saw the strength of Jose and he was not giving his full strength and I was told by Jun that Jose stopped an attack from Rosinante's attack.

Seungmin: "screw this, I'm not gonna sit down all day waiting I want to be prepared, oi Shikai get up and spar with me."

Shikai: "you're right I need to train too both of you help me out please."

Jun: "I need to get stronger too, I'm a disgrace to my dad."

We all head to the sparring room, there we saw james sparing with his brother, his borrowed power along with his national treasure Sica makes him a formidable foe even for Jose. Jose eventually summons his borrowed power philip II and it was over, James raise his hands as 100 sarissa surrounds James.

James: "you beat me again truly worth of the executive title."

Jose: "you just need a few more years and you'll be stronger than me, look you actually managed to cut me not many people is able to do that."

James: "looks like someone was watching our spar."

Jose: "I know better to put them in their place and show your strength even before the fight."

Shikai: "huh? Are you underestimating us? Do we look fucking easy to you?"

James charged towards me with his Sica in hand and aimed for my throat, I summoned naruto and used flying raijin to appear behind him tapping his back.

Shikai: "you might have power but I'm quicker, don't underestimate us, were stronger than you taught."

James: "huh? Even if you're were to cut me at my back it would do nothing I would do anything to win, if an attack won't kill me I'll keep pushing through."

Shikai: "well see about that I'm looking forward to our match James."

James left the room and Jose went back to his usual spot to oversee our spar. I waited 10 min before starting and switch my borrowed power to ichigo

Ichigo: "yo you called?"

Shikai: "ichigo I need a better weapon do you have any national treasure?"

Ichigo: "just like how naruto gave you 2 I'll do the same the first is zangetsu, it's my sword say Bankai and your power will multiply and the second one is this mask, it's a hollow mask that will amplify your powers."

Shikai: "thank alot"