I sighed and said, "I think it's some duplicate of Emilio in his place."

Xavier eyes-widened at this.

"Why did you think so?"He asked nervously.

"From the time he came here. He is been acting strangely. When I started getting doubt about him I asked him 'Won't you give me rules. When clearly he has already given me on the first day here. He said no I will never Unless I behave. And if I don't then he will give me rules.' He said all that which a normal person would say when he don't have anything to say about. And there were some other things too." I said to Xavier.

Realisation struck him and he abruptly shot up. We need to inform the others.

I nodded and then he said, "You call Noah and Ace to come to the play-room. And I will call the others."

I quickly nodded and left to inform the others. Xavier followed suit.

Soon we all meet at the play-room.

"Guys what happend?" Noah asked.

"Is everything alright? Baby?" Ace asked

"And don't think of pranking like this-" Xavier cut off whatever Xander was gonna speak.

"No guys. It's important." Xavier said.

As soon as he said that everyone stiffened up and the whole room turned serious.

"What is that guys?" Austin asked all too seriously.

"Emilio is not Emilio. It's his duplicate." Xavier said.

Everyone's eyes-widened up.

"What?" They all shouted at the same time.

"Sshh" Xavier and I said at the same time.

"Why would you think so?" Noah asked.

Then Xavier informed him about my doubt and what happened with him back at the business trip.

Now as the realisation struck all of them.

Ace said "That's why he was asking about the locations." while looking at me all the time.

He don't know that I know.

I should tell them about it.

Cause they won't include me in any of their plannings.

"Guys. I know." I said to them

"You know what?" Austin asked.

"I know that you guys are in Mafia?" As soon as I said that all of their eyes widened as the size of saucers.

"You what?" Xavier whisper-shouted.

"How?" Noah asked still in disbelief.

"Fratellos. That's the story for another time. Right now we should think about Emilio." I told them.

"Yeah. She is right." Ace seconded me.

All the boys nodded.

"So what should we do?" Xander asked 

Ace started thinking.

"We should wait for the doppleganger to make his move first. Cause we won't be knowing what he is upto or who others are involved in their plan. We don't even know who are our enemies right now." Ace said.

"Isn't there some tracker on Emilio too?" I asked them.

"Yeah. We should try to track him first. His ring has the tracker" Xander said.

His ring! 

Wow!

"But how?" Noah asked.

"Well I wil call the trackers. Now I should start calling for our trusted mans for aid. Austin call the cousins and Uncles too. As we will need them while rescuing Emilio."

Ace is really is in leader mode.

He is good in strategy planning.

Remind me to take help from him in making all the school projects.

Wait! Wait! Where am I going? 

Focus Ella. Focus.

"I will help in hacking." I chirped in

They all looked at me wide-eyed.

"You know hacking?" Xander asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" I said to them in a quiet voice.

"That explains" Ace said while giving me a wink.

He is really smart.

"I would need some data to hack it. Give me that the chip no. used in it." I said to them when Ace and Austin went to ask gather aid.

"Okay. Come" Noah said.

I went to my room first and gather my laptop and then followed Noah and the twins.

They lead me to a tech-room.

"Whoah guys. We have a tech room in this mansion." I asked them wide-eyed.

"Yeah. We need it sometimes when our hacker works from here in emergency." Xavier said while chuckling at my disbelief for this room.

I immediately started working on hacking Emilio's location.

After One and a half hour.

I said, "FOund him"

I called Xavier and said "Come here quickly, Bubba,with everyone."

Soon all my brothers came.

"Emilio is kept in an abandoned warehouse No. 34 at hawking street. He is in this town." I told them all in disbelief.

They were all in disbelief but they looked at me proudly

That was enough to make me happy in this gloomy time.

"But can't be anyother person. Maybe our enemies are trying to fool us?" I told them question coming in my mind.

"No it's not that case. You know the ring it will give correct location. As it only works when it's wore by Emilio." Ace said.

I looked at him wide-eyed.

"Whoah!" I said.

Ace shook his head smiligly.

Then he looked at the rest of the brothers and said, "Our army is ready. We will be going to this location. Get ready."

I too started getting ready for it.

But Ace looked at me and then said, "And you here Missy. Has to stay home."

I wanted to protest but I know that they won't let me leave when they know I want to leave.

"Okay" I said with a little hesitation.

Ace looked at me skeptically like how could I easily agree.

But I have other plans.

I'm definitely gonna come and help.