19

Nicks POV

Avani came back and said "okay the women at the desk is gonna come with a wheel chair for y/n and a doctor is gonna come for nick but nick you are gonna be in the same room as y/n so only one person could come with you so your gonna have to pick" i smiled a little and looked at tony "babe could you come?" I say bleeding out of my hand still "ofc baby" tony says as a nurse comes with a wheel chair for y/n and puts her in it, as a another nurse comes and walks me the same direction as y/n (both nurses are woman btw) tony follows us into a room and both me and y/n get put on hospital beds, me siting up y/n lying down bc shes unconscious. While people are hooking y/n up to a bunch of wires the same nurse as early comes and ask me why im here today. I hate hospitals so i was fairly nervous and tony could tell so he put his hand on my thigh and started talking to the nurse "he got a piece of glass stuck in his hand and he is losing a lot of blood" the nurse smiles comfortingly and says "all we gotta do is remove the glass and if he has lost to much blood we have to find some body with his blood type thats willing to donate some"Okay sounds good" tony says as the nurse walks out to get the doctor "so whats happening with y/n" i ask wanting to make sure shes okay "i dont know it looks like we just have to wait for her to wake up" tony says as a doctor comes in with gloves on and says "hello Mr. Lopez hello Mr.Austin, im gonna take the glass out and it looks like were gonna need somebody to donate some blood" i put my hand out close my eyes as tight as possible and let the doctor pull the glass out.