11

Y/n pov

I feel horrible i hate it so much. "Hungover?" Chase asked me "yup" i said groaning in pain "nick is hungover to" chase said "i just wanna sink into the bed" i said hiding my head under the covers "i know baby" chase said in a super soft tone "cuddles?" I said giving him a cute face "ofc bebe" he said coming and laying on the bed, i cuddled next to him and fell asleep again.

Chases pov

A little while after y/n fell asleep alex came in with the hollywood fix guy, i dont like the paparazzi because i dont wanna say something stupid and the it ends up on anna oops youtube video. "The fans wanna know" fletcher said (Hollywood fix dude) all alex did was was stand in the corner and vlog and laugh. I picked up y/n and walked out of the room and went to tonys and nicks room. "Hey!you cant hide from Hollywood fix in here!" Tony said as a joke "tony fuck off" i said setting y/n down "hungover" tony asked "yes, nick" i said "mhm" tony said. Tomas walked in and said "pool party wake there asses up" "not it" tony and me said at the same time. "Lets make ondreaz do it" i offered "perfect" tony said getting up and walking out of the room i followed him "ondreazzzzzz" tony said "yes" ondreaz answered "wanna wake up y/n and nick?" Tony asked "fuck no last time i tried that i got attacked make larray do it" he said "okay" i said pulling tony out and running to larray " hi bitches!" Larray said "hi larry, wanna wake up y/n and nick?" I asked "hell ya" as he garbs his phone and walks to nick and y/n. He starts blasting music.

Hiiiii please vote!❤ ily all sm!✌🏻🌷