18

Tonys POV

I couldnt believe what i saw. I know y/n was sad but i didnt think she was this sad. Charli start balling her eyes out in avanis arms while avani had a horrifed look on her face. Nick looked like he was gonna start crying but he didnt let him self. "Avani, charli could you garb a bag and start picking up y/n's clothes" nick said with a serious face. His emotions changed from sad to serious so fast. "Tony could you pick up the glass" nick said with the same serious face again, i nodded my head and garbed a trash bag and started picking up carefully. Nick picked y/n up and placed her on the bed and started picking up glass. Nick had a piece of glass the a really sharp end that was facing his hand "nick be carefu-" i go to say but then i heard a wince of pain and i turn to see nick with the glass in his hand "fuck.." Nick says trying not to cry. "Baby!" I yell walking up to him. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "We gotta take y/n to the hospital so we can get u help to" avani says forcing a smile "yea babe, the was the last piece of glass so we can go right now" i say "okay" he says letting out a few tears the i wiped away. Nick got up and saw chases hoodie on y/n and smiled a little, i picked up y/n and walked out of the hospital with nick,avani,charli as fast as possible.

At the hospital

Avani was explaining everything to the women at the desk. As nick was trying to hold back tears as he was still in pain from the glass

A/N: Hey yall!