9

Chases pov

"Are you guys ready to go" tomas asked "yes" i said as we all started walking to the car. Y/n sat on my lap so we could fit everyone in the car,we sat next to tony and nick. "Were gonna get so wasted!" Nick and y/n said "looks like we wont be drinking" i said to tony "yup we gotta watch them" tony said laughing "ive actually never drank before" y/n said blushing of embarrassment "what!?" Dixie said turning her head from the seat infront of us "yup never drank" y/n said "youll for sure have to night then" i said

🔃time skip🔃

"Where here" tomas said getting out of the drivers seat. "Cmon!" nick said garbing y/n's hand. They ran into the place and ran to the bar, me and tony looked at eachother and then ran after them. Every one else was just dancing."You ready for your first drink ever?" Nick said "yes!!" Nick hands y/n a shot she takes it. She looks shocked at first "whoa" y/n said "you like it baby?" I asked her "yes!" She said. We all laughed after many shots and drinks nick and y/n could barley walk. Nick was in tonys arms "i think we should call an uber and get the home" i said to tony walking y/n out side with tony walking nick out side "i already called" tony said. "There gonna be so hung over tomorrow" i said. Right when tony went to say something y/n started vomiting in the bushes. "Damn" tony said picking up nick, nick snuggled into his collarbone and rapped his legs around tony. "We told them not to drink that much" he said "hey uber for 4 people!" We heard a man yell from a uber car. "Over here!" I yelled picking up y/n, we started walking to the uber.

Sorry this is short kind f busy today ily!❤

334 words!