5

A/n - Hi guys sorry i didnt update yesterday❤I had really bad writers block🙃Ill try to update more!👉🏻👈🏻Ilysm!🌼

After dixie posted the picture she came and woke chase up and then went to wake you up but chase stopped her

Chases POV

"What? Why cant i wake her up?" Dixie whispered in a confused tone " she had a horrible night last, i think we should let her sleep" i whispered smiling "okay have fun cuties" she walked out and closed the door slowly trying not to make a noise. Y/n was laying on me, shes so precious. I think i love this girl. It hurt me so much seeing her crying last night. Im glad i was able to be here for her. I softly started playing with her hair. Her eyes slowly started to open, she cuddled on to me more and said "good morning bub" "aww good morning" i said, right at that moment tony,ondreaz,nick,avani came bursting through the door. " Wake your ass up!" Avani screamed. "Wait yall are so cute together" nick said. Y/n giggled "were not really together " i said not wanting to rush y/n into anything. Y/n just snuggled into my collarbone. "Everyone else left to go shopping so we have the house to are self so we wanna play truth or dare" ondreaz said. "Im tried can you carry me down stairs?" y/n said as she look at me with puppy dog eyes. "Ofc" i said picking her up, she rapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. We all make are way down stairs and sit on the floor. Nick sat next to tony and tony put his arm around nicks waist. Y/n sat on my lap facing the others while i drew circles with my nail softy on her back. Dre sat on the floor by himself as well as avani. "So whos gonna start it off?" Y/n said in a really cute tone "i will" tony said "avani Truth or Dare?" Tony asks avani "Truth" avani said "whats your sexuality?" Tony asked "im bi" she said proudly "go girl!" Y/n said smiling "ok so y/n Truth or Dare" avani asked "dare!" She said excited "call your ex bf" avani said "fuck no" i said ( still in chases POV )
" Ooo somebodys jealous!" Tony said. I mumble shit under my breath " its okay bub nothing is gonna happen" y/n said rubing my neck

---------- calling Piece of shit😝💩---------

( this font is the ex and this font is you and this font is chase)

Hello

Hi babe~

Chase - not your babe you dick!

Whoa already with another dude you fucking slut

I- * starts to cry*

( chase hangs up the phone )

Chase holds you and he holds you, you cry into his shirt. " we need to call ryland, her dad used to call her that and ryland was always able to help her no one else he has known y/n for years i met her a little later so im calling ryland" nick said well you are balling your eyes out

Hi bb's!❤Please dont forget to vote

541 words🌼