THURTEEN

Beth's POV

I was laying on my bed in my room very bored. My dad hasn't assigned us any missions since Ezekiel left. Speaking of witch...I have never talked to Ezekiel since he left. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey beautiful" I heard his voice and I suddenly felt happy but I didn't want to show him that I missed him so much.

"Don't be sweet with me and I'm not beautiful... Tell those lies to your girls out there" I said.

"What's the matter Beth?" He asked and that's when I took advantage

"You left and you didn't even call me once...I'm mad at you"

"But Beth I've been busy...you know that" busy my ass

"With what...."I said not understanding the reason why he couldn't call me for this long. Well I wasn't calling as well but its more of his problem.

"The mission ....that's why I haven't been able to reach out to you...cmon you can't be mad...hmmmm hmmmmhe started making those adorable noises I like and I couldn't help it.

"Fine I forgive you buh make sure you call me from now on"

"Gat it your Highness" and then we both laughed.

"How have you been by the way?" He asked now sounding more concerned since his voice had dropped an octave lower.

"I've been OK...bored in fact...ever since you left for that mission its like father will not let us go on any other missions unless you're back...I miss you Ezekiel" I admitted finally

"I know...I'll be done soon and I'll be back"

"Wheeen" I wined.

"I'll be back as soon as possible I swear" he said and I heard a knock on my door.

"OK...got to go...come back alive OK...this place is starting to worry me...like something bad is going to happen"

"Ah ah ah...Beth...don't start with that" he always thought I had psychic powers or something but I don't believe in that although sometimes when i worry a lot...something bad happens.

"Fine I won't but I can't ignore the feeling you know that" I replied.

"Try to keep occupied while I work on my mission OK?"

"K big bro...bye" I said then hang up.

"Come in" I said and the door opened and Tyler walked in.

"What were you doing?"

"Nothing why are you asking." I said and now he was seated on my bed.

"I stayed out for hours waiting for you to let me in...ohhh I get it...you were touching yourself...I didn't mean to interrupt ...I can go now and let you finish..." he stood up from my bed threatening to leave." Or you finished" he stopped.

"Fuck you Tyler" I laughed and he came back on the bed but this time climbed on and sat next to me." I was on a phone call" I concluded.

"With who...boyfriend?"

"If I said yes would you leave me alone?"

"No"

"Fine it was Ezekiel"...

" oh how is he by the way...we'll never go to any other missions while he's still away."

"Right?...but he's doing fine" I said then fell on his lap to rest.

"Braid my hair" I said.

"No" he replied sternly

"Cmooon...please...you're bored as well I can tell."

"Fine" still a baby

"I heard that".

" push up...I can't braid your hair in this position. "

Dylan's POV

As I was walking around the house aimlessly like usual of late, I overheard my father in the living room on a phone call so I stopped in my tracks and eavesdropped.

"I know its been long but these things need strategy"

"I know I know but I can't have all of them on this one mission that clearly is taking longer than expected"

"Dylan was not the right one for  this one I know it and I Don't trust him enough " what the fuck. Who is he even talking to.

"Ezekiel will get the job done trust me". Then he hang up...so that's what he thinks of me. He doesn't even trust me.  My phone vibrated in my pants startling me. I pulled it out seeing it was a private number so I left for my bedroom and locked the door.

" hello"

"Dylan" the other person said and it was a man

"This is he who is this"

"Your uncle. Brenon"

"Yes"

"I know your father picked your brother for this mission but I wanted you on it"

"I'm glad someone thinks like me"

"That's good. That's why I called. Is there anything you can do to speed up this mission without you father knowing?.... The people I work for have waited long enough..."

"actually I don't care anymore if he finds out...but I don't think he'll mind if he did anyways"

"What are you going to do?"

"Leave that to me"

"What about your brother"

"He's mine"

"I'll keep in touch" and he hang up

I sat down on my chair right opposite to my bed to think of what exactly I should do. First with the old man who doesn't trust me. I got my phone out and looked through my contacts then placed a call.

"Hello"

"This is Dylan...can we meet up tomorrow?".

" eight in the morning is great " Then I hang up

Short and prolly boring but please vote and comment.😇