FOUR

*Ezekiel*

Its been three weeks now Woking at the white house. My father has been silent and there has not been another attack or at least I haven't heard of any and my father is not that kind of guy. He likes to make a statement.

I've been close enough to the president though to know his schedule that almost doesn't change except for those meetings he usually had with all these different people I don't understand and I'm almost growing attached to him. Well he doesn't know me at all but I know him and that counts and there's something about him that I can't put a finger on that just won't let me kill him.

I've had a lot of chances to kill him especially when we're driving to all these different places but I'd risk dying as well so I need a perfect plan to execute him without giving myself up as a sacrifice.

My phone snapped me out of my deep thoughts. It was my father...finally

"I thought you were never going to check on me" I said immediately I picked up the phone

"It feels like I sent you on vacation Ezekiel" he replied with a hint of anger in his voice and I knew this call was not  for jokes.

"Father I'm working..."

"Well you're not working fast enough Ezekiel...give me something I can use ....seems I have to do this myself"

I didn't know much except for when I'm actually there working at the white house but one thing I knew was that the president was going to the pentagon tomorrow. I didn't want to give this information to my father but it wouldn't be worth it If the person I'm trying to protect doesn't even know I exist.

"We'll be at the pentagon tomorrow at around eleven in the morning"

"Good now make sure you're in the same car as he is. My men will create a decoy for you and then you'll execute... Shouldn't be that hard"

------*------*------*-------*-------*------

The day had come when I'd finally get done with this mission and get back home. Luckily i was  driving the President today and like always a convoy with cars both in front and behind us. It was quite a lot to be honest given that I didn't even know what my father was planning to do as a decoy.

Twenty minutes to the destination and one of the cars in the convoy that was ahead of us blew up and I knew that was my cue.

"What's happening" the president asked panicking. And another car blew up how does he do this.
"Drive the president away" I heard through my earpiece
"Copy". There was shooting and a lot of blowing up but I managed to maneuver and drive away.

" keep your head down" I said to the president then I drive as fast as I could.

After a while of driving, the shooting and bombing had faded and I was at the white house. There was panic every were and I escorted the president to his office and as soon as he stepped in I followed behind him and locked the door. He turned around looking at me with confusion.

"Sit down Mr president" I said sternly and he narrowed his eye brows at me giving me the look of do you even know who the fuck you're talking to.
I lost my patience and got my gun out pointing it at him saying

"I said SIT DOWN Mr president" and he quickly complied "that wasn't a very good idea" I thought to myself

"What are you doing" he asked sternly still trying to assert authority.

I was pacing around confused at this point since I didn't know how to go about the situation. I walked forward to him bending over at his chair looking him straight in the face.