Few steps more...you're my waves I'm your shore - Part 2🌊❤️

Start from the beginning

I continued twirling and dancing... Slowly followed her steps and did light Bhangra.

She had a glowing smile on her face which I have seen after 7 years. She laughed loud. I was so happy. Although crowd didn't know me it hooted for us.

Soon family joined and everyone was dancing.

While she kept looking at me.

We had an eyelock 😍

My heart swelled at the expression she carried...

My soul screamed...

'Eve....I still love you baby'

But guess it still needs a louder pitch to reach her heart ❤️

I will wait patiently!

I will!!!

Aarya's POV ends...

**

Soon Saanjh's parents came there and Aarya bent to take their blessings.

Sona and Abeer as well came and met Aarya.

Sona was so excited to see him that she hugged him tightly.

Soon Vicky and Charu also met Aarya And they had happy talks.

Saanjh's parents asked Saanjh to serve him breakfast.

Aarya looked at her with a smile.

Looks like Saanjh already realised the truth of their marriage and went back to her usual mechanical mode on.

But she served breakfast to Aarya. But looks like Sona-Abeer Vicky-Charu were in a playful mood. They started irritating Saanjh to feed Aarya with her hands.

Aarya had a blush and a happy smile while Saanjh was breathing fire!

Soon Saanjh gave up to their teasing and fed a piece of paratha to Aarya who happily ate it.

He kept looking at her with all the love...

He was excited, happy and smiling.

Post that her family asked her to take him to her room.

***

Saanjh brought him to the room.

It was a simple room which had a good finish. Although the hotel was beach facing Saanjh's room wasn't beach facing.

It had a queen sized bed. A dining table, 2 chairs and a recliner chair, TV And AC.

Aarya kept his bag in the cupboard and had a quick shower and came out all dressed for family lunch.

At the lunch table Aarya was introduced to Saanjh's family by Saanjh's brother Vicky who within no time became his good friend.

But looks like Saanjh's aunty Sayali was still praising Abeer's riches, showing off to everyone how rich he was and how lucky Sona is.

Although Abeer wasn't liking it. Post lunch men sat sipping beer while Saanjh was playing with Vicky and Charu's son Abby (Abhyuday) who was 5 years old by the beach side in a saree.

Aarya although was talking to Vicky kept his eyes glued at Saanjh all the time..

Soon Vicky stopped talking but Aarya never realised.

Vicky started laughing and playfully hit Aarya's shoulder saying...

'Jiju you are totally smitten'

Hearing this Aarya blushed and he realised he's been gawking at his wife like no one's business.

'Im glad Saanjh found you jiju...' Vicky said...

'Im lucky I found her Vicky' Aarya replied.

'Shes suffered a lot. She deserves happiness and I can see you can give her that'

Aarya smiled thinking... She's his only happiness.

***

Now back in the room Aarya quickly went to washroom to have a quick shower.

While now Saanjh was getting worried because she would have to share bed with Aarya as the room didn't have a sofa or a couch plus the bed was also not very big.

So she decided to take the floor.

While Aarya came out of the room he saw Saanjh placing the duvet and pillow on floor...

'What are you doing Saanjh?' he asked...

'Sleeping arrangment! No couch or sofa here...so!' she explained...

'Wait this resort offers extra bed facility we must just call...let me' he went to dial in the reception while Saanjh cut the call.

'No!!! Please... I don't want any of my mother's sisters or family know this...you have no idea what a ruckus will be created! I don't want more drama!' she said firmly.

'Well then I will take the floor! You are at any cost not sleeping down!' he said at once

'But you can't... I have habit of it' before she could continue he already threw himself on floor and mumbled a goodnight!

Saanjh didn't want to drag the conversation.

They quickly slept.

Next day morning Saanjh got up around 7 am. With lazy eyes half closed she got down from the bed but something got stuck in her leg and boom...

Next she fell down...such that her eyes were closed

She felt something muscular hard underneath her.

She opened her eyes to notice two magical pair of greenish blue eyes...

Although she kept mumbling 'I'm sorry I'm sorry' Aarya was already lost in his Eve's eyes.

Saanjh realised that he wasn't talking anymore..

Her hands automatically cupped his face balancing to get up but failed again bringing herself more closer to his face.

And Aarya was loosing his string of patience with every minute second of proximity he shared with his wife who was now completely over him. It was morning to add on 🙈 which absolutely made it even worse for his harmones to control.

The woman in his embrace was making him feel her body was deliciously aphrodisiac to him and his controlled emotions and harmones were craving him to draw every foreign art on this mouthwatering beauty who was lying on him.

There was a volcano 🌋within him now!

A tornado that could unleash anytime🌪️