①⑥

✧✦✧✦✧

(y/n)'s pov:

you didn't know how much time had went by and you couldn't open your eyes due to whatever you were stabbed with, but you were awake. since you couldn't see your surroundings, you decided it was safer to stay quiet for now. you quietly sat, listening to your surroundings in hope of figuring out what was going on, but to your disappointment you couldn't hear anything. after a couple minutes of trying to open your eyes, you finally could, but what you saw terrified you.

momo and kirishima laid unconscious in front of you. as you took a closer look, you could see that they were badly wounded, it looked like they were tortured. you tried to reach out to them but you couldn't, your hands were tied behind your back. "kiri?" you whispered. he barely opened his eyes. he mouthed something, but it was hard to tell what in the dimly lit classroom. you were about to ask what he said when you felt someone entangle their hands with yours. you quickly whipped your head around and was relieved to see it was just bakugou.

wait... bakugou?

"bakugou, what are you doing?" you blushed a bit.

HOW COULD I BLUSH IN THIS SITUATION?! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!

"i'm trying to untie your restraints so you can untie mine, don't get the wrong idea, nerd." you turned your head back around but closed your eyes as you tried to think of a plan.

once we're untied, then what? grab kiri and momo and jump out the window or something? but what about the kids, they could be anywhere in this huge school. what do we do?

it didn't take long for bakugou to get you untied, but before you could begin to untie him, you jumped when the door to the room suddenly slammed open. you saw a shadow of a man with five or six ugly bird things walking in behind him.

on instinct, you sat back in the position you were in before; back-to-back with bakugou.

"well well, looks like someone woke up." a deep voice spoke. you squinted your eyes, trying to see through the darkness and at the face of this evil person. the person noticed, and responded by stepping closer to you. as he did, a dim light shone on him and you realized this man had burn marks everywhere on his body. or at least that's what they looked like to you in the split second you saw him. you knew this wouldn't end well, so you grabbed bakugou's hands from behind your back and struggled to create a small water blade to cut the ropes restraining him. the man didn't stop moving closer until his face was inches from yours.

you moved your face back away from his, and he smirked. "now, you're gonna tell me where i can find the number one hero." "never" you responded with a scowl. his smirk grew and before you knew it, he grabbed the back of your hero suit and effortlessly lifted you off the ground. you needed to pretend you were still restrained so you kept your arms behind your figure, just until bakugou finished removing the ropes from his own hands. you knew you'd need his help against these guys.

"look who's trying to act all tough." the man taunted. you held back a nasty remark, hoping this villain wouldn't see you bite your lip. you couldn't risk the torture this guy would do to you because of your rude remark. someone was gonna have to be in a good enough shape to get momo and kirishima out of here, and you had a feeling it'd have to be you.

"well fine, if you don't tell me, i'll just have to have some fun with you like i did your friends." he motioned over toward the two unconscious ones of the group, and that's when my heart dropped to my stomach. he began pulling me out of the room with a tight grip on my wrist. he must not have cared that my hands were already untied, because he continued to drag me out while holding back a laugh. the pain i felt was bringing back memories from when bakugou had burned me there, it's like i was re-living that oh so painful day.

he turned back to laugh at me, but the next thing i did i wish i could've taken back. i looked him dead in the eyes. and. i.
                                      spit on him.

what else was i supposed to do, sit back and quietly take the pain? oh hell no. if looks could kill, there's no way i'd still be alive. his next move was one i wasn't completely ready for, and i quickly found myself pinned up against the wall, his hands tightening around my neck.

i gasped and clawed at his hands in hopes of getting some air. i was unsuccessful, his grip on my neck was too tight. i coughed and i kicked and tried to scream but no matter what i did i just couldn't pry this guy's grip away. flashbacks of my father doing the same came back, and i tried my best not to let any tears escape.

not now, i need to focus!

out of nowhere, a blast came from the side of the evil man, which knocked him down and his grip on my neck loosened. i coughed and quickly crawled away but stopped when i was met with a pair of boots. i looked up and found that they belonged to bakugou. i couldn't help but smile: he saved me again.

he extended his hand for me to take (which i gladly excepted if you were wondering) and he helped me up off of the floor. "thank you bakugou." we looked at each other and our eyes locked. bakugou looked relieved but before he could actually respond a huge blue flame appeared out of no where. bakugou suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug, which blocked me from the flames. the blow was strong enough to blast both of us off our feet, i fell on my back while bakugou landed on top of me, but he was quick enough to not let his weight fall on me. his hands were on either side of my head as he continued to protect me from the blast.

i quickly brought my hand around bakugou's back and blasted as much water as i possibly could at the moment back at the evil man. i managed to put his blue fire out, and knock him back and absolutely drench him too. even though this would only give us a second, i could tell that man was much more powerful than us, and i didn't want to put momo or kirishima in danger. i took the split second as our chance to escape.

bakugou must've understood my reasoning, because the second the man was blasted back, me and bakugou jumped up and ran for momo and kiri. i threw momo on my back and bakugou did the same with kiri and then we ran for the door. it was still pitch dark but bakugou led the way by blasting his quirk down the hallways which helped us find our way. i was scared. more than scared, i was terrified. i needed to focus on getting out of there, but i couldn't stop thinking; what if that man catches us, what will we do? what did he do to momo and kiri? where are the kids? how do we get out of here? i was brought back to the current issue when we reached a dead end. "shit." i heard bakugou say under his breath.

the loud pounds of footsteps were getting closer to us and i can only assume they belonged to those bird freaks. as the pounds of their footsteps grew louder, my heartbeat quickened.

what do we do? what do we do? what do we do!