⓪④

✧✦✧✦✧

(y/n)'s pov:

"oi, squinty eyes." he said, almost seeming as if he was purposely deepening his voice to sound more intimidating.

"tell me, how did a screw up like you got into this school anyways? you don't even have a f*cking-" he stopped. i wonder why. maybe because i was about to puke and covering my mouth with both my hands probably gave it away. that and my freakin pale face.

i could still feel his red-eyed glare. he wasn't helping the situation. the longer he stared the more i wanted to puke and the harder it was to hold it back. "tch, what f*cking ever. don't get in my way, shrimp." he said. he grabbed my shoulder and moved me out of the way by pushing me back onto the floor. he grabbed his hero suit and left the room without another word.

                              ||time skip||

after forcing the tight hero suit to fit, i walked out behind the other girls. unlike them, i was super nervous and embarrassed. my suit is too tight! crap what do i do?

"u-uh mina..." i tapped my friend on the shoulder trying to get her attention. i thought maybe she could help me, but she was too busy showing off her suit along with the other girls. sigh. i guess i'll have to suck it up.

as we all emerged from the large tunnel-like doorway, we noticed the boys were already out and that they had all turned their attention to us. well, them. the taller, prettier girls with more curves. their tight suits hugged their curves in all the right ways. (i assume hagakure's did the same)

all the boys faces immediately beamed red when they saw them. i stood in the back, and looked down at myself. flat chest, no curves. i stood silently comparing myself to the other girls. eventually the girl's super hot suits became old news and they all went to talking about something else. everyone stood, laughing with their friends, and i stood behind them all, watching.

bakugou's pov:

i looked around the class to see what the fuss was about the stupid girl's suits. i looked around and hated all of them. either too much, or not enough. as i silently judged, my eyes grazed over shrimp, but they found their way back onto her, like being drawn to a magnet.

i felt my face heat up and thought, short/ cute body not to big, although i gotta say, she's gotta nice ass- WTF ARE YOU THINKING! i looked away. even though my face was noticeably red, i found my eyes back on shrimp. i studied her and her actions from afar and wondered, why the hell is shrimp hiding in a corner all alone? and why isn't the pink freak with her? doesn't she realize she's all alone?

shortly after, a bell rang and snapped me out of my f*cking stupid thoughts. we began the test. i wondered what the hell squinty eyes would be doing, since the little sh*t doesn't even have a f*cking quirk. but boy was i wrong.

                     ||time skip to after test||

(y/n)'s pov:

while walking down the hall and to lunch, i was stopped my multiple people. all asking about my quirk. "it's nothing special," i would repeat, "it's just water manipulation." then would continue showing them by making a ball or other random shape in my hand.

after being stopped a million times, i saw mina walking with another girl. momo i think her name was. i walked up and greeted them and decided to join them for lunch. mina's right. i really should make new friends. after all, these are the people i'll graduate with.

we walked together to the lunch line. momo said she would go get us a seat but mina followed after her. before she left, she said "hey (y/n), bring us back something. thanks!" and rushed after her. now here i am, alone once again.

i looked around and saw bakugou and his gang walking into the room. i noticed once mina had stopped by them to say hi, bakugou seamed to have been confused and zoned out and began looking around, almost as if looking for something. i wish i could have helped him, but i didn't really feel like dying so....ya know.

i stayed in line and thought, this is what friends do for each other right? no matter how many times i told myself that, i felt a hole in my heart. though people were surrounding me, i still felt as if i was standing in an empty room. with no one to talk to except the voice in my head.

but still, i stood. i stood for what seamed like hours and finally i got to the front of the line. i got lunch for all of us and headed toward the table.

"itadakimasu!" momo and mina cheered happily. "itadakima-" you were cut off by a loud alarm. everyone started freaking out and covered their ears, others screamed, and some began running around frantically. mina jumped up and almost like instinct, reached out and grabbed my arm and followed momo out of the cafeteria doors, dragging me along. once the cafeteria doors were slammed open, everyone behind us had shoved us into the crowd forming in the hallway, everyone wanted to get the hell out.

as we were shoved into the hallway, mina's grip on my arm loosened and we immediately got separated. i began freaking out.

what the hell is going on here?