⓪⑤

✧✦✧✦✧

(y/n) pov:

people pushed and screamed, the smaller kids were pushed to the floor and trampled. unfortunately, i was one of those kids.

it's not fun being trampled, and i never thought it'd happen to me, but i guess i can cross it off my bucket list. (all sarcasm intended)

i looked up at the kids above me and tried to get their attention.

"hey! excuse me- ow! excuse me i'm down here, ow! you're stepping on me. please get- OW! please get off!"

you continued yelling and pulled people's pants legs, it still wasn't enough to get anyone's attention.

suddenly you felt someone grab your arm and pull you up from the floor. you rubbed the hand that was stepped on, "thank you-"

you stared, but as soon as you could say anything, bakugou grabbed both of your arms and pushed you to the wall, trapping you against it.

you blushed. this is just like a romance manga scene! he looked the other way and leaned his arms forward, on either one of your sides. he glanced down at you and almost immediately looked away, hiding what seemed like a blush.

it seemed like forever while the two of you stayed in this position. suddenly, someone stared to yell? you, bakugou, and everyone else looked up in the air and found it to be your classmate iida. he began telling everyone that it was just from the camera crew and interviewers outside that set off the alarm. after all that mess, the teachers decided it would be best if everyone went home for the day.

you stopped by your locker on the way out, bakugou seamed to have had the same idea. you didn't want to talk to him, but you knew you had to at least thank him.

while his back was faced towards you, you slowly walked over to him. you stood on your tippy toes and patted his shoulder to get his attention. he swiftly turned your way, and spoke before you could.

"what the hell do you think you're doing touching me?" you looked at him in shock. did he not remember he literally touched me first today?

"bakugou, i-i just wanted to say thank you, for helping me today and i'm sorry if i was any trouble." "yea. you should be sorry. i had a decent place far away enough from all the mess.

what does that mean? he lost his spot to come help me?

as you walked out the doors, that's all you could think about: bakugou. the way he helped you, and the position he put you in, so embarrassing! you blushed.

the red tint on your face faded almost instantly as you walked through the front door. you saw beer bottles scattered everywhere. you quietly snuck your way up to your room and stayed in there the rest of the night.

you woke up in the middle of the night to loud crashes coming from downstairs. dad's drinking again. you thought. you hated being around when he was like this, so you climbed out your window and sat on the roof.

you looked up at the stars and just imagined a better life. somewhere away from this small town, somewhere where you could feel free. somewhere you'd feel welcome, and somewhere you wouldn't have to hide behind a mask. somewhere where people would accept you for you.

you got so caught up in a different reality, that you didn't hear anything coming. and when you did it was too late.

whoever it was had a tight grip on my arm and a hand over my mouth. i cant recall exactly what happened next, the face was hazy and the night sky no longer had shiny stars, it was replaced with a world of black.