①③

✧✦✧✦✧

katsuki's pov:

as shitty hair kept his gaze down at the floor, my eyes didn't leave his stupid face. i felt the tension rise in the room and i was sure he felt it too. he spoke up before i had the chance to yell;

"look bakugou, i know you're mad at me for telling her-"

i'd heard enough. i cut him off before another stupid word could leave his mouth. "no, mad would be an understatement, i'm livid." i spat out, earning a glare i wasn't completely expecting.

"look man, i don't wanna argue but she's gonna find out sooner or later" shitty hair said. i looked down at the floor trying to contain my anger.

"i only helped saved her cause the old hag would kill me if something had happened to her friend's kid." i spat and turned on my heel and left before he said  anything else that'd annoy me.

(y/n)'s pov:

momo and i stared into each others eyes, neither of us knew what to say. i broke the silence by giving her an awkward greeting, one she quickly returned. we avoided each others gazes as i made my way over to my bed to unpack. that was the only thing i'd said to momo for the rest of the night.

time skip

the next morning i woke up to find the room empty, momo's side completely clean and her bed made. i ignored the thought however, today was our first day of training and i wasn't going to let momo ruin that.

i jumped out of bed and got ready. i quickly pulled up my tight suit once again, silently hoping that it would eventually stretch out.

outside of the hotel room and down in the lobby, the girl group met up with the boys and we all began walking to the bus together, everyone yelling and fighting over who they'd be sitting with. i made sure i kept distance from bakugou, he might try and kill me after talking to him yesterday in the elevator.

i looked around for mina when my eyes landed on bakugou. i studied his form from afar, just now realizing how good his suit looked on him.

wtf am i thinking? and why about him? bakugou has been nothing but trouble.

suddenly his gaze landed on me and his eyes met mine. i quickly looked away and got in line to get on the bus.

"hey bakugou!" i heard someone say from behind me. i think it was kaminari. "why don't you sit with (y/n)?" he said, and took off in a naruto run as bakugou chased after him with explosions in his hands.

after everyone loaded up onto the bus and what seemed like hours of driving, we pulled up to the training center and saw the big training grounds that were waiting to be used.

we stepped inside to find a huge arena for training, and everyone was pumped up by now. the joyful feeling didn't last very long when the door quickly slammed behind us, and our attention was called to the room in front of us. there stood some creepy looking dudes, which were soon identified as the league of villains by mr. aizawa. i could tell everyone's hearts had dropped like mine by the look on their faces.

the crusty looking one was saying something, but i didn't pay attention. i focused my attention to the weird purple one. he seemed the most dangerous, so i kept my gaze on him. i watched him slowly inch closer to the rest of the class, but before i had figured out his plan it was too late.

the strange purple dude who had said his name was kurogiri had stretched his body over the class, covering any way of escape. the last thing i saw before closing my eyes was purple and grey clouds of smoke that spread throughout the entire building.