Chapter 3

As AJ walk around looking for Mat and Katie he heard " THE LITTLE MERMAID IS CLEARLY THE BEST DISNEY MOVIE!" He chuckled. Classic Katie. "NO ITS NOT! DISNEY IS EVIL!" Welp looks like AJ is going into the basement. The steps gave a quiet squeak as weight was applied to it. After 13 steps AJ tripped down the rest of them to the bottom. "DISNEY IS WHAT?!" Katie roared in rage sitting in a mess of papers. "EVIL obviously." MatPat replied. Katie looked at Mat with a betrayed look and dramatically put a hand over her chest. " I can speak to you no longer! You have broken my heart and now I am dead!" She fell backwards creating an even more of a mess of papers that scattered everywhere.      

            " NO I JUST PERFECTED THAT TIMELINE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" MatPat cried out madly collecting the now scattered papers. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO MAKE A PERFECT FNAF TIMELINE!?!" Katie continued to look at the ceiling. Not gonna lie seems kinda sus. After Mat finished picking up the papers he gave a small smirk and noticed AJ. He nodded towards the light switch and AJ understood as they turned off the lights. Katie let out a petrified screech. Mat and AJ let out a laugh. 

   As the three down stairs goof off the 10 up stairs continued to fight and argue until they heard a screech from he double hockey stick. Ethan was the first to run to the damsels aid. Running down the stairs and quickly turning on the lights. "WHO HURT THE SMALL CHILD" Ethan yelled. Katie hugged Ethan with a deathly grip. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She cried out traumatized. The small pale child glared at AJ. AJ didn't notice for they were too busy laughing at their best friends fearful reaction. Once Mat could breathe again he explained everything. As everyone listened they didn't notice themselves being locked in the basement.