Chapter 2

After Ethan and Nate turned the lights back on, did their tasks there and headed back to the cafeteria. As soon as they saw Katies ‘body’(which was just her helmet) they hit the Emergency button. As everyone entered the cafeteria Ethan whipped away a few tears. “ Katie was killed in the cafeteria” Nate informed comforting the crying Ethan. “I liked the small child!” AJ looked around. “Where is Mat?” Everyone looked around.

               “Y̷̳͖̋e̸̡͈̿͐s̵̟̈́ ̵̮́w̶̖̑̈́ḣ̸̹͈͆ĕ̸͕r̶̭͊e̸͚̓ ̶̼̤̌̒i̴͚̪͗̊s̴̛̘ ̸̢̗̈́͝M̷̫̲̀a̴̛̹͊t̴͖͎̿ẗ̶̮ỳ̶̙͘ ̶̝̱̈́͗b̸̠͆̒o̴͔̳͒i̶̼͒?” An unknown voice asked. Jack froze in fear. He knew that voice anywhere. “Anti” Jack said just barely above a whisper. A glitch laugh echoed throughout the home. Panic set in. If one of them was there then the rest would surely be there too. Ethan looked around in fear not wanting anyone to get hurt. “What do you want?!” Nate cried out angrily.

 “I would hold my tongue if I were you drummer boy.” Nate gave out an irritated sigh. “Natemare”  was all he said. A crazed laugh now took over. “But hey! That's just a theory! An ego theory” “Just tell us where Mat and Katie are.” Mark said, already done with everything. “Oh but why?”  Well thats a new voice….. “ I see you’ve meet our new friend” “Dark?”  “Such a smart boy you are Ethan”.

 “Who the heck was that?!”  “Thats our new friend GlitchEXE. They make a great imposter~”  All eyes were on AJ now as they gave an uncomfortable look. “O̷̰͒̅ḫ̵̈́ ̵̪͛ą̴͈̃͝n̷̡̉͑ḑ̴̺͆͋ ̵͔̐̒w̶̥̑e̶̘̱͌ ̴̱̎̃͜c̷̹̖̎̉å̴̪̗̊n̵͕͛̓t̴̝̤̆̑ ̶̧̠̉̀f̷̖̓o̴̦͐̐ͅr̵̞̊̀g̵͎̤̓e̴̺͋͒t̶̩̓ ̵̳̆̃o̷̥̾ŭ̵̧̢r̶͈͐ ̶͋͌͜p̸̨͌̚ä̸̺̩ḽ̷̫͝ ̸̛̪̥K̶͔̉å̴̱̕r̷̲̋l̵̼͛̈́ͅ!̴͖̈̈́  “Karl? Oh my god please no!” “Oh my god yes!” MadPat gave an evil laugh. “What do ya want?!” Jack's Irish accent was easily noticeable now. “We want to play too. It's rude to not invite all your friends.” Dark gave a smirk. “FRIEND MY A-” “PUMBA NOT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!” Nate held back a laugh while Jack gave a ‘ really?’ look. While the youtubers and alter egos were distracted AJ left to go find Katie and Mat.