Chapter 24: Momma

Dream

Izuku's POV

I was in a dark room nothing but one light shining at me.

"Izuku, my dear niece. I've already found where you father is." I heard aunt's voice eachoed through the room.

"Where is he?"

"At tantrums. Your father is Hisashi Midoriya also known as All For One." She said, I was shocked.

"Wait?! What?!"

-

I sprung up my bed bring heavily. "Hey, are you okay?" Shouta asked standing up from his chair.

"Where's Melody?" I asked him.

"She's with the pros. They'll be here soon." He said in a calm voice.

After waiting for 5 minutes, the door opens entering Tsukauchi, police chief Kenji, Nezu, Midnight, Present Mic, All Might, Gran Torino, Endeavor and Edgeshot.

I saw Momo, Kacchan, Iida and Todoroki walked in to with Melody in Momo's arms.

"Melody!" I happily called her as she started reaching for me.

Momo handed her carefully and she quickly embraces to my body warmth. "Midoriya Izuku, you gave birth in a young age with the child of, who?" Mr. Tsukauchi asked, my face become a pokerface as we heard a laughter behind them.

"Izuku? Gave birth? I don't think, I have a record for that." Clare said walking inside.

"Wow, the confusion is real. I never knew I could gave birth while my virginity was only taken away from me just 5 days ago." I stated with a straight face.

"Izu." Shouta blushes.

"So never gonna pregnant?" Gran Torino asked and I nodded.

"This little one was a gift to me. You see, the time that Keiki and her friends bullied me, I was thinking to take a swan dive at my balcony the same day I got her. A woman holding her handed her to me, she told me, she had a stage 5 cancer and she won't make it. She doesn't want to bring her daughter to the orphanage so she decided to give it away. She even gave me her quirk. Without this little one, I wouldn't have been here talking with all of you." I explained.

"But why does she cries that loud?" Endeavor asked.

"You know that mothers don't want there child to be harm, right? So if the mother is avoiding there out of harms way, she cries that loud so whoever harming me that person will stop. But this won't be happening forever just this age of her she's only a baby. Her quirk is Music, she can form any kind of notes and tunes." I explained booping her nose.

"What happened to Keiki?" I asked.

"We'll after putting her in the asylum, she hanged herself." Police chief Kenji answered. I decided not to say a word about it.

"That makes more sense now. How about you Shouta? I know you have to confess something to everyone." Mic sensei smirked.

Shouta sighed and faced everyone. "You know the rules that teachers can't date there students. Well fuck the rules, I broke it. I'm dating Izuku." After Shouta confesses everyone was shock except for Midnight and Mic sensei.

"So don't you two think about making pass on her." He glared at Todoroki and Kacchan.

"We'll if you promise that you'll take good care of her Shouta then I agree with it." Principal Nezu approves.

"Don't worry principal, I won't let you down." Shouta bow down.

Then the dream pop out of my mind. "Clare, when will I be released?" She looking through her papers.