Chapter 12: The mysterious cry and the lady's voice (part2)

Previously: Class A has aleady started there internship in hosu to different hero agencies. But the villains has released there nomus in the city.

Present:

Third person's POV

Iida was attacked by Stain in the alleyway with another citizen, he unable to move because of the villain's quirk. Stain was about to stab Iida when a pack of waters splash him to the wall. Iida looked towards the person saved him and it was his friend, Midoriya Izuku.

"M-Midoriya-san! Leave!" Iida insists.

"No! I'm not leaving you!" She refuses, she saw the other citizen to the left side and she growls.

"Midoriya-san! Run! Leave! I can handle this by myself!" Iida shouts at her.

"You want to take revenge to what to your brother and to save a citizen in a time, save yourself first before you care to others! How could you do all those things if you can't even save yourself?!" Izuku shouts back that make Iida silence.

Izuku called for backup.

With her trident, she attacked Stain by creating a large whirlpool and splashing towards him. Stain manage to dodged it and jump to the side of the builds, jumps down behind her and kicked her to the ground. Izuku growls and quickly stand up before Stain was about to cut her.

"You heroes are nothing but useless shit in this society. Once I've kill All Might, I'll proof to everyone single person in the society that they don't need a hero like All Might!" Stain yells, attacking the greenette.

"No! You villains are wrong! At the end, as heroes will always win the fights, not you heartless villains!" The greenette replied dodging the villain's attack.

He throws his knife towards the girl that hits her directly to the shoulders. She landed with a loud thud, she held her shoulder but was stepped by Stain staying her down. "I'll kill you first, greenette." He said forcefully pulled the knife leaving a loud scream to the girl.

He licks the blood on his knife and stunned her that she couldn't move. "Say, bye-bye, hero." He raised his knife pointing to her chest.

Izuku is only thinking about her daughter. If she dies no one will take care of her. She will loose a mother. And I will not able to say 'yes to Shouta! Nor marry him!

She closes her eyes for the sharp object pierce in her when she felt cold. Opening her eyes an pack of ice was in front of her looking to her left was Stain looking at someone angrily, someone pulled her to the side and it was her classmate. Shoto Todoroki.

"Todoroki-kun! You came!" She said hugging him.

"You only send me the location but not the details." He told her. She apologized and Todoroki attacked the hero killer.

Todoroki released a large amount of fire to the hero killer that maked him back away jumping behind him. Todoroki dodged his attack and jump in front of his friend. "Todoroki-kun! Be careful! He is one smartass killer!" Izuku warned him.

Todoroki nodded and attacked him once again by striking his ice towards him, Stain attacked him back with a knife and slighty cut him on the cheek yet still bled. Stain licked his blood and stunned Todoroki falling to the ground. "Now, I can kill all of you heroes!" He said walking towards to Todoroki.

"Water obey my command!"

Izuku manage to move from being stunned picked up her trident and make the pack of ice that Todoroki made into an ice and slap it in his face. She walked towards Iida and helped him up, Iida is able to move now so he helped the citizen get up too as Izuku helped Todoroki.

They were about to attack him when he limped to beside the greenette and punched her in the face. She fell to the ground with a growl.

At this time back at Lady's house, the sleeping baby ahot her eyes open when she felt her mother gotten hurt. She whimpers then-

"WWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She cries louder than before. Every single person in the country cupped there ears from the cry of the baby.

-

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Katsuki cussed beside him was his intern hero, Best Jeanist, cupping his ears too.

-

"Sir, do you have any idea who that child come from?" Mirio shouts, in front of him was SirNightEye.

"I have no idea either!" Mirai shout back.

-

From UA, all the left teachers there are cupping there ears as well. Aizawa cuss under his breath. "Who the fuck was that baby?!"

-

Back at the alleyway, Todoroki, Iida, Stain and the citizen are cupping there ears, while Izuku doesn't effect to it.

Her friends on the house are trying to calm her down but no use.

Izuku is still lying at the ground, she held her trident and connected to the water to the house. Then every people had heard the same voice again. As she mumbles the words in herself.

"Calm down my darling. No need to cry. Momma's safe. No one will hurt, no one dare to do it again. Now, mommy wants you to deactivate your quirk and go back to sleep. I'll be home soon after my work, all you have to do is to deactivate it and go back sleep, my darling." She quietly and calmly put her daughter back to sleep.

Every people sighed in relief that the cry is stopped, they all quietly thanke dthe lady to who ever she is. Without noticing, Izuku stood up holding her trident. As the fight continues.

Time passed and the chaos in the city was done. Stain has already been caught passing out from the ground after saving Izuku from the Nomu.

The students was put into medical health.

Hi hope y'all enjoy reading this piece of shit! Bye!