The "It" Talk

- Kellin's P.O.V - 

"No, you idiot, you hold it like this," Jack chuckled, reaching out to place Alex's hands where they belonged. He'd even decided to keep contact with him for a bit longer than necessary, their eye contact was getting intense. 

Which is why I decided to clear my throat, "Well, now that we've cleared up how to properly hold a knife, why don't we get chopping?" I chuckled nervously, holding up two carrots, one in each hand. 

Alex chuckled, a slight blush spreading across his cheeks, "Right," he nodded, "What're we making again?" he asked, giving me a look similar to the one Jack was giving me...these two were born for each other. 

"She said to come up with the best dish we could with the provided ingredients, so..." I glanced around the room, watching as everyone scrambled around to get their work done. Who knew culinary arts could be so difficult. 

Jack nodded in understanding, "We could make cereal," he suggested, taking in the look I was giving him, "She never said we couldn't make cereal..." he mumbled, sounding disappointed. Alex went ahead and rubbed his back comfortingly. 

I stared at them with raised eyebrows, "You two are gaining all of the girls' attention," I noted, gesturing towards the girls blushing at how close they were. 

Alex chuckled, "That's too bad-" he lifted up his shirt, revealing what looked like a tan-line that read, 'Jack's!' in huge letters, "See?" he smiled down at his stomach. 

Jack laughed, "Sun screen works wonders!" he exclaimed, happily, "What about you, Kellin? Have ya' marked your territory yet?" he asked casually, setting aside the knife he was holding onto. 

I felt my cheeks heat up, "T-Territory? What are we, dogs?" I scoffed, trying to act as normal as possible- it wasn't working out for me though, it never did. 

"You mean, you and Vic haven't...?" Alex butted in. 

For some reason, the whole atmosphere has just turned weird. They were both staring at me with wide eyes, seeming surprised for some reason. "So what if we haven't? It's no big deal," I mumbled under my breath, refusing to make eye contact with either one of them. 

They stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, "That doesn't sound like Vic to me," Jack concluded, staring at me in confusion, "That guy bones everyone in the first three days, give or take," he added, rubbing his chin in thought. 

"Jack not everyone is like you," Alex sighed, "Don't worry Kellin, I'm sure he's just nervous, besides, you are his first real relationship." he reassured me, flaunting a warm smile. 

I nodded as if I understood, "You sure-" I began speaking, before being rudely interrupted by our dear teacher. 

"If you guys didn't want to participate, you could've just told me- go back to the classroom." she barked, (oops) a pleased look on her face. 

Oh no, what will I ever do without these culinary skills!? 

"Okay." Alex, Jack, and I said simultaneously, walking out of the kitchen and into the classroom. 

 That guy bones everyone in the first three days, give or take. 

I'm not sure if it's the fact that he used the word 'bone' for sex, or that the whole conversation in general is bothering me. 

I mean, before Vic had gotten together with me, I was certain he was straight. Pretty sure I'm his first boyfriend. 

Doubt he's nervous about sex, probably just bothered by me being a guy. It would be his first time...mine too, but that's not important. 

"-llin!" Tay shouted into my ear, startling me, "You alright there?" she asked, studying my face. 

I nodded quickly, "Sorry, kinda zoned out there," I waved my hand around my face a couple of times, "Did you need something?" I asked, turning to look at her. Her cheeks were a rosy pink, though the weird grin she was giving me was kind of ruining the cute factor, "What?" 

She shook her head quickly, "Nothing, just- you were thinking about him right now, weren't you?" she gushed, sounding a lot like my mom. 

I made a face of distaste, "Don't go on assuming things all on your own," I muttered, although, my voice gave everything away. And by everything, I mean that she was right. 

"Let me just assume, that my assumption was correct," she chuckled, I nodded slowly, "Oh?" she looked up at me in surprise, "Did something happen? You can tell me, y'know- I won't make fun of you or anything like that," the way she spoke just made me feel like she was planning on making fun of me.

Now I'm not sure if I should tell her or not. Is this something friends usually discuss with each other? I mean, maybe it would be okay to talk about if there were another girl involved in the situation, rather than VIc. What if she thinks it's gross for me to be asking her something like this? Then again, she did say I could tell her... "When's it alright to do it with someone else?" I blurted out, giving her a stern look.

She stopped walking, giving it some thought, I think, "Whenever you're ready," she shrugged, continuing to move forward, "When you see the opportunity, take it...if you and the other person want to," she added, speaking absentmindedly.

I nodded, "So, whenever we're both in the mood?" as soon as the words left my mouth, some weird funke'd genre music started playing in my head.

"Yup. Both in the mood, comfortable, and- wait, why're you asking me this?" she asked all of a sudden, only now grasping onto the conversation. 

"I was just curious, Jack and Alex were-" 

"Don't listen to Jack and Alex, they're dumb." she interrupted, giving me a look. 

Well. 

"Just, whenever you're ready, remember that there is always time for lube..." she paused, "...always." 

My eyebrows furrowed together at the word I've never heard of, "What's lube?" I asked, squinting my eyes as I spoke. 

"Really?" she asked, I nodded, "Lube- as in lubricant, makes it easier to-" she leaned in closer to my ear, "-put it in," she whispered. 

Oh...looks like I've got a lot to learn before I'm actually 'ready'

"Also!" her eyes lit up, "Since you're both dudes, you gotta make sure to prep first," she informed me, "If not it'll hurt, a lot." 

I stared at her in surprise, "How do you know so much about gay sex?" I asked, giving her a strange look. 

She just giggled. Creepily. 

Door? Locked. 

Laptop? On. 

Headphones? In. 

Now it was my turn to do my own research, I'm more of a hands-on type of guy, but this isn't school...unless it counts as sex-ed? Do schools still have that option? 

I sat down on the chair by my desk, using the edge to pull myself towards it. Now, I think videos would work better in this situation, visuals are important. I scrolled down a countless amount of videos, surprised by how many there were, until I came across a promising looking one. I sat there waiting in anticipation as the video buffered- sure, I've come across a few dirty gifs on tumblr a couple of tiimes, what difference will a video be? Can't be all that- "Ah! Yeah, right-!" I pressed the space bar quickly. 

Holy shit that was loud. 

I felt my heart beating quickly, whoa

Reading may not be so bad now that I think about it...

**************

whoops, my hand slipped. this chapter was originally going to be about something else, but i changed my mind all of a sudden, lol. 

i'm just stuck in writers block i'm sorry ;-; 

Oh! And, who do you guys think should top?????? (just askingggg *wink wink*)