Kid Neighbor

- Kellin's P.O.V - 

"Sorry, but Mr. Bostwick is very busy at the moment-" the woman on the other side of the phone repeated for what seemed like the millionth time. 

I sighed, "Mind telling him it's his son calling?" I asked monotonously, making my way around the house in nothing but a pair of boxers and an oversized shirt- the perfect outfit for any Saturday morning! Plus, I'd be home alone till around seven, so that was good. 

"Kellin?" she asked, sounding surprised. 

I nodded, nearly forgetting that she wasn't able to see me, "Uh, yeah." I muttered, pulling a can of soda out of the refrigerator. 

She gasped, "I'll transfer your call right away, sir!" she spoke quickly. 

Sir? That's got a pretty nice ring to it, if I must say myself. Is that what Joe's called all the time? I mean, with him owning all of that and whatnot. Must be pretty awesome. 

"Hello?" a familiar voice popped up on the other side of the line, the voice I was able to identify as Jack's. 

Great. "Hey Jack, it's Kellin-" 

"Whoa, hi Kellin! It's been a while, hasn't it? I've been meaning to call you, but Joe...won't give me your phone number," by the end of his sentence, he sounded as if he were pouting. 

I stared off onto the wall for a few seconds, while trying to process his words, "That's nice," I mumbled awkwardly, "Mind passing the phone over to him?" I got straight to the point. 

It's not that I didn't like Jack, he was just weird, somehow. 

There was a long pause, "U-Uh, he stepped out a few seconds ago. But I'm available, wanna talk to me!?" he exclaimed, I couldn't see him right now, though I'm sure if he were stood right in front of me, he'd resemble a small puppy. 

"Just tell him to call me whenever he gets back," I sighed, hanging up the phone before he got a chance to respond. 

Now what? 

- Vic's P.O.V - 

The key should be right around here, at least, that's what Ms. Quinn told me. Actually, now that I think about it, that woman is capable of making me come all the way over here for no reason. 

Any who! Today is the day I visit Kellin for no particular reason whatsoever, because I am the best person ever. 

And now I've found the key! After, three minutes of searching for it...it was literally right in front of me. Now, let's break into this bit- "Who are you?" a small voice asked from behind me. 

I turned around, then looked down, being met with a small boy, "What do you want?" I sneered, attempting to glare at the kid. 

"Who are you?" he repeated, an indifferent look on his face. 

I crossed my arms over my chest, gazing at him sternly, "Who are you?" I mumbled childishly, jutting out my bottom lip. 

"I asked you first." 

"Well, I asked you second!" I exclaimed, feeling overwhelmed by his presence. 

He stared up at me, "You're Vic, aren't you?" he asked innocently. 

I backed up a bit, "How the hell did you know that!?" the hell is this sorcery?

"Kellin talks about you a lot when he babysits me, though I don't really see why," he grumbled under his breath.