How Does it Feel?

- Mike's P.O.V -

Kellin Quinn. Who the fuck is Kellin Quinn? My eyes scanned the halls, I was practically as tall as a fucking giraffe, so that was one advantage. The other was the fact that this kid just happened to stick out- from what I knew he had dark hair that went up to his shoulders, he was a bit taller than Vic, who isn't? And the most important aspect were the eyes. Not many people here had colored eyes. At least that's what McKinnon told me.

I'm probably a shitty brother, but this time I just think he's taking things too far. Not that he and Jaime had never taken it far before, but this was different. I mean, sure I somewhat do the same thing...constantly. Then again I'm basically a whore. Not entirely my fault, if I must say so myself. 

I continued thinking about myself, wondering where the fuck my parents went wrong- until, another body collided with mine, "Hey, watch where you're go- Kellin, you're just the person I've been looking for!" the route of that sentence changed completely. 

Kellin stared up at me with wide eyes, seeming confused as to why would be looking for him. I'm sure the poor kid's confused about everything that's going on at the moment. "Uh..." he stammered out, letting out a shaky breath. 

"Oh, I'm Mike! Vic's brother, surely he's brought me up every now and then," I stated confidently, grin faltering when Kellin shook his head. Eat shit VIc. "Well..it's me." I stated, with less confidence than before. I probably sounded really stuck up. Not saying I'm not the least stuck up person in this hall... 

He nodded slowly, "Is there a specific reason why you'd been looking for me?" he asked, looking even more confused than he did a few seconds ago. 

I nodded slowly, "It's come to my attention that you and my brother have something going on..." more like Vic's got something going on because he's an insensitive bitch. 

Kellin's eyes lit up, he nodded quickly. "Yeah! I mean, yeah." he somehow made his nod look cooler. 

My eyebrows shot up, This nerd. "Do you like him?" his cheeks flushed, "Interesting..." I murmured. Giving him a once-over before walking away without another word. 

He really likes him. This is bad. 

"But haven't you stopped to think about it? This could ruin his whole life!" I confronted Vic, incidentally letting my volume increase as I spoke. My temper is absolutely not to be tampered with. I am a wom-

Vic chuckled, "Oh please. Some little High School nothing won't affect him. It's like me telling you that every girl you've slept with is bound to catch feelings, only to forget all about 'love' because you're sleeping with another person the very next night." he shrugged, spinning back around in his rolling chair. 

I let out a shaky breath, "H-how does it feel, Vic?" I asked, narrowing both eyes at him in an attempt to form a hard glare, it didn't work- considering my natural face was just used to staying relaxed. Yeah, I'm hardly ever angry. Well- that's a lie, but I like to believe I'm hardly ever angry. 

"How does what feel?" he asked, turning back around, left eyebrow raised in my direction. 

Think of valuable words, Mike. Oh, there's no need for that- everything I say is valuable. I'm Mike Fucking Fuentes, that's why. "How does it feel knowing that in a couple of months, that kid is going to be left crying? Knowing that it's going to be all your fault?" are those words worth thinking about? I mean, they're questions, so I'd hope so. 

Vic frowned, his lips turning down slighly, "Get out Mike," he muttered, "Go share your wise words with someone who cares." 

*************

Hm, late update? Sorry, I've been watching a lot of anime lately and it's taking over my life. *sigh*