Colony School Building Under Attack

The rest of Class 1-A headed towards the private school's large basement to fix the generators needed fixing.

"How are you doing Midoriya?" ,-asked Uraraka as Midoriya seem to be spacing out

"Hmm? I'm doing fine, what about you?" ,-Izuku responded followed by Jirou.

"Hey, are you good?" ,- Jirou senses something as off about Midoriya today.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. No need to worry." ,-responded Izuku rather calmly and with that, they enter the main office of the school.

"You're here to fix the generators right? We are running on backup generators, as our main generators stopped yesterday afternoon." ,-said the school's front entrance male security guard.

Of course, there weren't the only ones as the others were other cities within the moon that needed maintenance and assistance along those lines. Other classes like classes B, C, and D were dropped off at other locations across the Lapetus colony.

While class 1-A entered the private school Midoriya decided to patrol the lower areas as he was a bit curious what else this school had to offer as there were even lower levels besides the generator room.

But then a classmate named Mineta started to follow him for some reason. Izuku was focused on gathering more information about the disappearances, while A. I Sonia continue looking for any clues regarding the sudden infestation of the previous creatures on the rest of the medical reports.

Mineta wasn't sure how he was going to talk to Midoriya. But he was jealous of how there were multiple girls always around Izuku.
"I thought there would be more sexy ladies around here?" ,-Mineta just opened his mouth thinking that out loud following him Izuku might encounter something.

"Something is not right." ,-Sonia stopped and located unusual energy reading ahead of them.
"I know." ,-Midoriya responded while ignoring Mineta, hearing something quite disturbingly familiar above him.

"Are you not listening?" ,-Mineta questioned confused as Izuku wasn't paying attention to him while Midoriya began having some weird flashbacks.

Within a few seconds, necromorph crashed down from the ceiling above. Swinging its deformed bone-like weapon piercing through Mineta's small rig suit.

"Wha..",-Mineta looked in horror as a creature far beyond his darkest nightmares was watching him straight in the eyes.

"The hell! They're here." ,-said Midoriya jumping out the way and pulling out his new plasma cutter shooting three rounds dismembering the creature one in the head and two on arms.

"Help....",-Mineta with his RIG was blinking red as he tried to crawl away. But at that moment a private security guard wearing minimal protection arrived after hearing the commotion.

"It's everything all rig...the fuck is this!" ,-the guard was shocked by these humans like disfigured things. Another necromorph ran up behind the guard but it looked different it was bloated.

"What's that...",-Midoriya was shocked as the necromorph detonated shattered the thin glass exterior window of the building and all were sucked out to space.

The guard was killed by the explosion, Mineta was hit and got stuck along the broken glass barely handing on. While Izuku was completely ejected out into space as flying debris passed around him.

The RIG soon activated his personal oxygen tank giving him some time.
"No! Gauntlet." ,-Midoriya activated his grappling hooks and aimed back at the damaged window hole.