Better suit up

———————————————
"Okay So what the plan now?",-asks Kevin waiting for a response.

"Hmm..lets see first let's try and see if we contact anyone. Jirou stay focus on any movement in the surrounding area. Uraraka, Kate, and Yaoyorozu check to see if you can fix the beacon on the med station. Emily stay on standby, Eric and David check the north side of the station. Kevin and I will check the west side of the quarry station." ,-ordered Midoriya and soon everyone when to their new roles to get out of this space.

But first Midoriya walks up to the store installed in the med bay. But first the grabs a Medium Medpack x1 from the shelf and goes in the store.

The Store is a series of vending-machine-like stations located throughout EarthGov installations, ships, and colonies.

"Alright let's see....ammo, weapons...armor?

*Armor available*
"What? Looks like someone left their armor order." ,-said Midoriya modifying the size to his. "I'll take in." ,-he thought

*Security Armor Selected*
*install now*
*yes*

Midoriya felt his armor being removed and replaced with the security armor.

Features: movement thrusters located on the shoulders and lower legs, and a folding helmet that can be stored in the suit's Holographic Projectors. However, it offers more armor and padding than a standard Security Suit, including shoulder plating, a neck guard, pauldrons and arm plates, etc. The helmet seems to be designed to offer maximum protection, as well. The suit bears a resemblance to the Advanced Suit.

"Not bad." ,-he thought

*Night Vision reinstalled*
*two plasma shields reinstalled*

After modifying this armor set, he looks to his left and under a desk. There's seems to be a type of rifle. "What's it doing here?" ,-Midoriya thought looking under and grabbing the rifle. "It's a pulse rifle and it has 25 ammo on it. Better than my rifle I guess." ,-he said strapping on this new weapon.

"Is slightly heavier than I thought." ,- said Midoriya walking back west where Kevin was waiting.

"Well looks who's here." ,-said Kevin surprised by the new suit.

"Sorry I had to change something's." ,-said Izuku

"Woah..how much was it?" ,-asks Kevin looking at Midoriya wearing something new.

"Funny story it was free, seems like someone ordered it. But failed to claim it, so we I got in the store the it adjusted the suit to my height." ,-said Midoriya feeling lighter.

"Lucky, I here stuck in this old engineer suit." ,-said Kevin as he was used most of his credits to provided for his family.

*Incoming transmission*
"Hello? Is anyone there? We are trapped in the women's bathroom. Please help."