I. E L I J A H

╔════════ ∘◦ ❁ ◦∘ ═════════╗

A P H R O D I T E   -   A R L O T T

THEY WERE FIGHTING... again but then again what else is new with the Mikaelson brothers

"Aphrodite I know that sometimes we might act like we hate one another especially since my brother isn't keen on keeping siblings roaming around instead of his daggering method, but believe me... you've united us more than ever before," he said as he caressed my cheeks

"I just feel bad...It isn't fair to the two of you that I can't choose... it's not the right thing to do, to keep two men who love me fight one another for me..." I said as tears fell on my cheek...

"And I know you don't like it when we fight but we don't mind sharing you... it was hard at first but we learned to go through it" he said making me nod as he smiled and kissed me... it was soft at first but then turned into lust and raw passion

He had then pinned me against the bed kissing me roughly when he moved down to my neck... making marks on my neck... "Look at what we have here" I heard from the doorway...

"Brother, My little Enchantress shame on the two of you for starting without me," he said as bit the other side of my neck making me whine as I stare at Elijah who only smirked as his fangs came out and bit the side that he had marked as I felt weak and melted in the Mikaelson brother's arms...

═════════ ═════════

A P H R O D I T E - G I L B E R T

I WOKE UP TO... being pinned on what felt like a sofa and a hand around my neck... it hurt

There was a man in front of me who I didn't recognize... "Just a bite," he said as he bit into my neck but it wasn't anything like my dream... they were gentle while he's being harsh, I'm only food to him...

"What's going on here?" I heard a familiar voice... then the man was suddenly up and standing but blocking my view from what was happening...

"Who is behind you?" I heard someone ask "It's just the girl's sister... she was in the way so we had no choice but to bring her as well" I heard a feminine voice say...

The man moved to stand next to a woman and saw the man from my dreams... the man that I loved in my past life "Aphrodite" he said as he looked at me in shock but soon a soft smile and I saw a longing look in his eyes...

"I didn't know you knew her, Elijah" I heard as I saw the man who had just tried to suck me dry... "Aphy..." I heard as I looked at Elena who looked at me in worry "I'm okay Elena" I say as suddenly Elijah is in front of me offering his wrist...

He pushed his wrist into my mouth as I drank his blood... I soon felt better and no longer felt any pain...

"One last piece of business and we're done," he said as he looked at me and then to Trevor... he looked at the man who had just drunk from me and almost killed me... with an angry expression...

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah I'm truly, very sorry especially for hurting her," he said as he gestured at me "Oh no, your apology's not necessary," Elijah said circling the man like a predator would his prey...