“Yeah. Uh… I didn’t mean to.”, he nervously shuffles around before Jin’s desk, as if he’s not quite finished.

He lifts a brow.

“What else?”, he asks and Jungkook  hesitantly meets his eyes.

“Did you like it?”

“What?”

Jin isn’t sure he heard him right.

“Did you like the place?”, Jungkook repeats.

“First you apologize for sending me there and now you ask me if I like it?”, He asks, baffled and the younger giggles a little.

“Yeah, I mean, there’s lots of pretty boys there, and you know…”

Seokjin thinks of Yoongi again, and how cute he looked, even though his face mostly bore a scowl when he looked at him.

Before he can stop it, Seokjin blushes.

“Ha!”, Jungkook yells in triumph, and brings his hands down onto Seokjin’s wooden desk. “You liked it! Oh, I didn’t know my hyung was a masochist!”

“Will you stop yelling!”, Seokjin gets up to close the window behind him, as if anyone on the street could hear them talking from the 11th floor.

“And I’m not! I don’t… I don’t like being slapped around or anything, I’ll have you know that I’m very dominant in bed.”

“Ew, hyung, tmi…”, Jungkook makes a face and Seokjin feels his ears go red in shame again, as he realizes what he just said.

“Well….!”, Jin stutters. “How do you even know this place?”

It’s now Jungkook’s turn to blush, and before the secretary can even attempt escape, Jin strides through the room and blocks the door.

“A friend sent me the location and I accidentally sent it to you…?”

“Bullshit.”, Seokjin deadpans. Jungkook sighs, knows there’s no use trying to lie to his friend. He leans against the desk and starts fumbling with his tie.

“Well, maybe I went there because I like that kinda stuff, okay…”, he mumbles while his face is steadily growing redder. Seokjin can’t imagine Jungkook in the same position as he was in yesterday.

That boy? Pure muscle. Picture book-manliness, sitting in a cute, pink café, letting himself be stepped on by a bunch of boys and girls in skirts?

Ah no that’s wrong, Seokjin shouldn’t bring his outer appearance into this, but it makes it all the harder to grasp.

“Also, maybe, I like the owner… andI’mscaredtoaskhimonadate.”, Jungkook rushes the last part of the sentence.

“What?”

“I’m scared to ask him on a date, so I keep coming back, to see him, okay!”, Jeon yells out, his face red like a tomato.

Then suddenly, he looks like he just had a great idea.

“Hyung!”, he yells, and walks over to Seokjin, grabbing his hands.