54: Nick's POV

This bonus chapter is dedicated to @sophieridleyy , thank you for the suggestion for this bonus chapter. I hope you end up liking it and thank you so much for reading!

I climbed out my window stepping onto the tree in between Leia and i's houses. I opened her bedroom window and stepped inside. From the moment i woke up this morning, all i wanted to do was spend the day with her. I was praying she was in the mood to cuddle. "Hey corazón ho-" my words fell short as i looked over her body. She had on one of Luke's T-shirts pulled up to reveal her stomach and spandex shorts that shaped her hips. she had a heating pad on her lower stomach and a pillow between her legs. I would have thought she was masterbating if it wasn't for the heating pad. I cursed to myself wishing i caught her masterbating but she looked uncomfortable and didn't look like she was pleasuring herself. "Leia are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" she groaned. "I have cramps, my boobs are sore, I have a headache, and I'm starving."

"Shit." i pulled out my phone. Ricky, Luke, and i all have apps on our phones that we use to track Dana and Leia's periods. We got them freshman year after the two of them had their periods at the same time and made our week hell. "I forgot you're on your period this week." i walked over to her and kissed her forehead. I ran my finger along her cheek. I smiled to myself knowing i had a way to spend the day with her. "I'll be back." i climbed out of her window. I grabbed my bike keys and wallet from my room and walked out of the house climbing onto my bike. I drove to uncle mao's chinese restaurant.

I got in line. I got to the counter. "Hello, what would you like?" the lady asked in a heavy accent.

"Can i get a general soes chicken, a veggie egg roll, and an order of pork potstickers." i handed her the cash. She rang me up and handed me back my change. I headed out of the restaurant to the Starbucks next door. I got to the front of the line. "Hi can i get a venti hot chocolate?" i looked down and grabbed a dark chocolate bar. "And this chocolate bar."

I handed the money to the guy. "Name?"

"Nick."

"Alright that'll be out in a minute."

I nodded. I waited a few minutes for the hot chocolate to come out. I put in the different spices Leia loves before heading back to the chinese restaurant to pick up the food.

Sara M: hey cutie, wanna come over? My parents are out late tonight
ME: nah, i'm not in the mood

A minute later, i got another text from Sara. i regretted opening it the second i saw her tits out on full display. I rolled my eyes.

ME: text someone who wants to fuck you cause it ain't me
Sara M: seriously?
ME: seriously

They called my number and i grabbed the food walking out to my bike. I put the bag of food and the coffee into the bike compartment before driving back to the house. I knocked on their front door. Luke opened the door. "Hey man, what's up?"

"Can i steal attack of the clones? Leia and i are gonna watch it."

He nodded. "Yeah, it's in the living room, i'll go get it." he grabbed it from the living room handing it to me.

"Thanks man." i walked over to my house. I went upstairs climbing back through Leia's window. Leia looked over at me. "What's that?" she asked.

I walked over and sat down beside her. "Your favorite Chinese food. I got you general soes chicken, a veggie egg roll, pork potstickers, a dark chocolate bar, and a hot chocolate made just the way we like it."

"Nick you didn't have to."

"Yeah I did. You're in pain," i said. I kissed her forehead. "Oh and I grabbed the second Star Wars from Luke."

She smiled so i knew i made the right choice in grabbing it. I popped in the disk before climbing into bed behind her. She mumbled happily as she ate the food giving me a few bites here and there. i pulled the heating pad off of her stomach after a few uncomfortable groans left her mouth. "No," she whined.

"Shush corazón." i put my hand under her spandex shorts but on top of her underwear. she grabbed my hand. "I'm not doing anything bad, just relax," i soothed. She let go of my hand. I slowly started rubbing circles on her lower stomach where the hem of her underwear was. She whimpered and quietly moaned. That beautiful sound went straight to my dick. I wanted nothing more than to grab her tits that always got fuller on her period and push my fingers inside her. I would just have to wait until she was ready. For now, that and so much more would have to stay in my dreams. I chucked. "Does that feel good corazón?"

"Don't stop." i kept rubbing circles and placing kisses on her shoulder. My other hand rubbed her thighs and hips. This was turning her on as much as it was turning me on. She threw her head back into my chest and placed her hand over her mouth as she moaned louder. My hand started going lower as her moans got louder. "Okay stop."

I stopped rubbing circles. "Doesn't feel good anymore?" i asked, confused because she was moaning a minute ago.

"It does but I just don't think we should-"

I pulled my hand out. "I understand Leia. I'm sorry."

"Nick-"

"Leia it's fine, let's watch the movie." i put my hands behind my head and stayed silent as she finished her food. she threw her trash away. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her lower stomach. "corazón, if you're uncomfortable-"

"It helped Nick," she said as she moved my hand back under her spandex on top of the hem of her underwear. "And it felt good."

"Do you trust me corazón?"

"Of course."

"Then trust me, I'd never do anything you're uncomfortable with. Just let me make you feel better." i started rubbing circles. She sighed in content. She grabbed my hand again. "What's wrong?" i looked at her confused as she turned to straddle my lap. "Corazón?"

"At the after party, you said soon." she put one hand on my chest and ran the other through my hair. I loved it when she played with my hair. That and her sitting on my lap was not helping my situation down south. "I'm not drunk. I haven't been drinking. I really want you to kiss me."

"You're always very horny when you're on your period," i chuckled. She pouted. "Don't take this as me not wanting to kiss you. I want nothing more than your lips to be on mine. I want nothing more to have you in every way." she leaned down and i gently grabbed her jaw to stop her. "I want you clear-headed."

She turned back around and sat in between my legs. she pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. I wrapped my arms around her causing her to flinch. "Don't."

"corazón-"

"I'm so stupid," she whispered.

"No no no. You're not." i kissed up and down her neck softly. "Leia, of course i want you." i nibbled on her ear and kissed the skin underneath it. "But i want you to want me not when you've been drinking and not when your hormones are everywhere."

"What are we doing Nick?"

I sighed. "I don't know."

"Then I don't think we should be doing this until we figure that out."

I kissed her cheek. "If that's what you want." i climbed out from behind her and stood up. I leaned down and kissed mher y forehead. "Ya sé lo que quiero y ese eres tú. Tómate todo el tiempo que necesites pero te haré mío pronto." i looked down at me for a few seconds before climbing back over to my house. I groaned. I looked up. "God, please make her see that i'm fucking in love with her. I can't keep acting like i'm not."
***********************************************************************************************
Thank you for reading the third of Nick's POV bonus chapter! If you want a specific chapter in Nick's POV, feel free to comment here and I'll be sure to write one for you! And If y'all are on TIK TOK, go check out my account Princesstreatmentt where I'm gonna be posting Wattpad reading suggestions and shoutouts if asked!