7

"Leia Leia Leia," Dana yelled as she jumped on my bed. I groaned. I opened my eyes and pushed her to the side. "Good morning."

"I hate you."

She smiled widely. "I know." I sat up and whacked her with my pillow. She sat up. She had on a white knit crop top and blue and white striped pants. Her hair was pulled up in a tight clean ponytail held up by a blue scrunchie. "So are you gonna do it today?"

I nodded. "I'm gonna do it before first."

"Good."

I got off the bed and walked over to my drawers. "Go annoy Luke while I get dressed." she nodded and skips out of my bedroom. I put on a long-sleeve white shirt and a pair of red sweatpants. I did my makeup and hair before walking downstairs. I pour four bowls of cereal.

"Luke stop touching my butt," dana yelled from upstairs. She walked down the stairs and sat at the counter. "Your brother is such a perv." I shrugged, pushing her bowl towards her. The front door opened and I knew Nick was here. "Aww y'all are matching," Dana said with her mouth full.

I turned my head to face him. He had on a red hoodie covered by his black leather jacket, a pair of blue ripped jeans, and white shoes. Nick sat down beside her. "And yet she always manages to look prettier than me." I smiled.

Luke walked downstairs. He sat down next to Dana. he kissed her cheek. She pushed him away from her. "You are so annoying."

"I had to grab your butt, it was literally right there."

She glared at him and continued eating. He chuckled. I put my empty bowl in the sink. "C'mon hurry up I need to get in a little earlier."

"Why?" Nick asked.

"Because I do." I grabbed my bag. Dana got up and grabbed her stuff. "See you in a bit boys," I yelled as we left the house. We got into my car and drove off to school. I parked in my spot. We got out and walked inside. "I'll see you later, I'm gonna go find Ty."

She nodded. "Good luck."

I dropped off my bags at my locker before going to Ty's. I waited by his locker. Ryder came up to me. "Hey are you waiting for Ty?" he asked. I nodded. "I saw him go into coach's office a few minutes ago, he might still be there."

"Thanks, I'll go look for him there." I walked off towards coach's office. I opened the door and froze. He was kissing Brandi against the wall. "Ty?"

He turned his head towards the door, his eyes widening. He pulled up his pants and zipped them up. "Shit Leia, I-I can explain."

"Don't bother. We're done," I said before slamming the door behind me.

I walked the halls wiping my eyes as tears started falling from my face. I can't believe he would do this. I'm so stupid. Nick came up to me. He grabbed my face. "Corazón what's wrong?"

"He she they," I stuttered out as tears came out faster. I started sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him.

Nick picked me up and walked us outside. He sat down on a bench in front of the building setting me down on his lap. He ran his hand through my hair. "It's alright, just let it out and breathe. We can talk when you're done."

I sobbed for about ten minutes before I settled down. I laid my head on his shoulder. Nick rubbed my back. I wiped under my eyes. "We're gonna be late to class."

"Fuck class. What made you cry?"

"Tyler he- he cheated on me," I whimpered. I tightened my grip around his waist tucking my head into the crook of his neck. "I walked in on him and Brandi about to do it."