51: Nick's POV

The guys and i screamed out a cheer when the giants scored another touchdown. I could hear music playing from upstairs in Leia's room. A few minutes later i heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "You guys are so loud," Leia groaned.

Tyler turned to look at her. "Hey hotness." I glared at the back of his head. She could have anyone in school easily and she chose that asshole. He flirts with so many girls behind Leia's back but Leia's too naive to believe it. She wants this perfect relationship but he's not the perfect guy for her.

She pecked his lips. "Hi babe, who's winning?"

"Giants," i told her. She jumped over the couch to sit next to him.

She and Dana started eating our hot wings. Leia giggled at Dana. i've always loved her laugh. I loved when she was happy. "Very ladylike Dana," said Ryder.

"Fuck you Ryder," she yelled.

Ryder blew her a kiss winking at her. "Please do." she glared at him. Ricky handed her a napkin. She wiped up her mouth. "Aww now you look pretty again."

"I swear to god Ryder I'm gonna stick your dick up your own ass."

"I'd rather put it in your ass baby girl," he said, licking his lips.

"Ugh you're so annoying Ryder," she shouted standing up and running back upstairs.

"Ryder," Luke said in a warning tone. "She might not be my girl anymore but I'll still beat your ass for talking to her like that."

He looked at Luke with a look of shock on his face. "She said she'd put my dick in my ass and you're defending her?"

"She looks better naked," Luke shrugged. "So if you keep making sexual comments about her I'll put your dick up your ass for her."

Leia pulled out her phone and put it to her ear. "Why are you whispering... fun, you wanna come over and have a dance party with me and Dana in our underwear?"

"What? Who are you talking to?" asked Luke. "Is that Tessa? Tell her she can have a dance party in her underwear in my room with me."

"Oh boo, okay well i'll see you in school tomorrow...bye." she hung up her phone and put it back in her pocket.

"Leia go get me a soda," said Ty.

"Yeah no problem. Does anyone else want anything?"

They all started shouting drinks at her. "Hey dumbasses my sister isn't some fucking serving wench. You fuckers are all getting water now." Luke followed her into the kitchen.

"She pretty much does whatever I tell her to," Ty boasted. i squeezed my hand into a fist, praying that he would just shut up. "My plan is to fuck her at homecoming."

"Shut the fuck up tyler," I growled.

"What? You jealous you haven't fucked her yet?" he smirked. "Well you can have her when I'm done with her. I'll even let you know if she's any good before so you don't waste your time."

Before I knew it, he was on the ground and I was on top of him. He covered his head as I started punching him. All i saw was red. "Nick! Stop get off of him! Luke!"

"Nick stop," yelled Luke as he pulled me off of him. He held my arms back pulling me out of the living room. I struggled against him wanting to beat Tyler until i forget what he said. Leia sat next to Tyler checking his injuries. Luke let me go when we were far enough away. "What the hell man?"

"Did you hear what the dick said about her?"

"No. What did he-"

"Nick what the hell?" Yelled Leia walked over to us.