Chapter 1- The Start

OHEMGEE!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!
**
"Mooom." I groaned.

"What I'm just saying.." she shrugged playfully.

"I did meet your dad, first day of highschool. It was amazing." She breathed out, as she drove me to school.

I smiled. I've always admired my parents relationship. They're so.. perfect. I wish that I could find someone, and I wished they could make me feel that way.

I stared at my mom, who was singing along happily to a song on the radio. I laughed.

She glanced over at me, before giggling.

My moms always been so cool. Yeah, she has her strict mom moments, but I mean, she's probably the best mom ever. She's funny, and she's kinda like my best friend.

"Bye Allie, find the Romeo of yours! Unless.." she trailed off, stopping the car.

"Unless?" I asked.

"Unless its Jaycob!" she shouted.

I gasped, and folded my arms. "He's not."

"Is too." She teased.

"Whatever. Bye mom." I said, before getting out the car.

"Bye!"

I shut the door, and hiked my bag strap.

I started walking to the big school mom, and dad went to with Aunt Macy, and Uncle Dylan.

Uncle Dylan's probably the coolest uncle ever. He's so funny, and whats the word.. hip? No, crazy.

And then there's Aunt Macy, who's like my moms other half.

I open the big doors, and walk in. I walk to the front office, and get my papers with my schedule, locker number, and locker combination.

I looked at my paper, and saw I had Wood shop, room 270, Mr. Selma first. I smiled, and went to the room.

I walked in, and was greeted by the teacher.

"Hello! I'm Mr. Selma. Well you obviously know that, judging you have a paper." He said the last part to himself, and I laughed.

"Hi, I'm Alyssa Baird." I introduced myself.

He smiled. "You seem like a cool kid. Sit wherever."
***
"Allie!" I turned and grinned when I saw Jaycob.

"JayJay!" I screeched, playfully.

He ran up to me, and scrunched his nose. "Don't ever call me that."

I giggled, and we walked to 7th period together. Our only class this year! Which sucked.

"So, History.. Mr. Daniels." Jaycob read.

I nodded.

"Hey! GTA at my house after school?" I suddenly offered, hoping he'd say yes.

He stopped walking, and looked at me. "Man, you're probably the coolest girl I know."
**
"Take that!" I yelled.

Jaycob laughed, and shook his head.

I paused the game.

"What's so funny, you big turd." I asked.

"Nothing. Hey, I think I have to leave, see you tomorrow?" he told me.

I sighed. "You stink." I turned off the game, and stood up. I stretched and looked at the clock.

I yawned. "We've been playing since 4, its already 7."

He nodded. "And now I have to go home and put up with Daniella. She's been pisssy lately.. I think Jonathan's going to break up with her."

I cringed. "Ouch. Have fun with that!"

He let out a sigh. "I guess. Bye." he waved, before leaving out the front door.

I walked into the kitchen, and saw my mom.

"Hey mom."

She was making dinner.

"Hey yourself, girl you been playing for 3 hours! Get that ass over here and help me!" she joked.

I laughed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Uh, let's see.. Wash the broccoli."

I scrunched up my nose. "Gross."

She rolled her eyes. "I was gonna melt some cheese, and put it over the broccoli, but I mean if you wanna eat it alone.." she trailed off.

"Noo, I'll take the cheese." I whined.
She laughed, and I went to go do as she said.

***
"Mason, sit down." My dad said.

"But I'm done." he argued.

I sighed.

He's not mentally ill, just sometimes, I wonder how he isn't tested as mentally ill.

"Mason, sit down. Say more, you're in big DooDoo." My mom threatened.

"Haha, you said DooDoo." Mason laughed.

I finished my plate, and put it in the sink, and began to walk out, when my mom called me.

"Ah, ah, ah. Where you going Missy? Wash your plate, before I make you wash everything."

**
"Hey, I'm Aiden Wilson." he said, as he sat down next to me. I got my schedule changed, and now I have 3 classes with Jaycob, and 4 with this 'Aiden'.

I'm not gonna lie, he's cute. He's 6 feet, has brown hair, with soft, caramel eyes.

He seemed real nice too.

I smiled, and gave a little wave. "I'm Alyssa. Allie for short."

He grinned, showing dimples, and I felt my heart skip.

"Did you get a schedule change or something? You weren't in this class yesterday." He asked.

"Yeah, I did."

"Oh. Cool. Well, welcome to Mr. Smiths class. English. Try not to fall asleep." He winked at me, and turned to faced the front.
***

"Jaycob!" I screeched, running towards the table he was sitting at.

I set my lunch bag down, and he grinned.

"Hey."

"Hi! So, can you keep a secret?" I asked him, taking out my sandwich. I bit into it, and he nodded, a smile still on his face.

"I think I like this guy in homeroom." I whispered, playfully.

His smile dropped, and I frowned.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing. I just realized I forgot to do my homework."

I cocked my head to the side. "Yesterday was the first day of school." I retorted.

He shrugged carelessly. And just about as soon as weird-sad Jaycob came, he left.

"So! Tell me more about this guy." he said, smiling.

I could tell the smile was fake.

I just don't know why.
***
Haii! I hope you liked the first chapter!! I seriously hope people are reading this. Like for real tho. lol

Please vote! Comment! And, love Jaycob. Lol