Chapter 15- The Question

"Allie." Jay started.

I turned around to look at him, smiling. "Yes?"

Sheepishly scratching his head, "Do you.. Would you.. Wouldyouliketogooutwithme?" He blurted.

I raised an eyebrow, even though I had a good idea of what he had said. My heart was beating irregularly, and I was biting my lip so hard, I could taste the blood.

"Allie. Promise me, we'll still be friends, even if you say no." He held up his pinky, and I hooked mine around it.

"Promise."

"Okay, good. Would you like to be my girlfriend, Allie?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

I sucked in a sharp breath. Oh my god, its really happening.

"I- Yes."

His eyes lit up, and I smiled.

"Really?" He breathed out.

I nodded. "Really."

"Wow. Yo-you actually said yes." He said, exasperated.

I grinned, scrunching up my nose. "You're not that bad! Even though I've only liked you for a.. short time, its different. I liked Aiden.. But, I like you even more. The feeling is.. different. Stronger?"

He took my hands, standing up. "Are you shitting me right now?"

I threw my head back, "Does it look like I'm shitting you?"

He flushed, turning away. "I don't know."

I leaned in, wondering where all this confidence was coming from, "I'm not. I promise." He turned to face me again, and I blinked.

I took in his warm caramel colored eyes, and bit my lip. His eyes were trained on my lips, and I smiled a little and kissed him.

**

I threw my book bag to the side when I walked in. I closed the door recklessly.

My mom came out, a puzzled expression on her face, "The hell's going on? Are you okay, did you get hurt?"

I laughed, "No, if anything, its the opposite." I grinned kinda goofy looking, and she raised her eyebrows.

"I raised a lunatic." She muttered to herself, and I laughed again.

"Mom!"

"I'm kidding. What's up with you?"

"Jay asked me out!"

Her jaw dropped, and I awkwardly stood there, before she jumped and squealed. She threw her hands in the air, and ran into the kitchen, leaving me there clearly confused.

I shrugged and went upstairs. I walked into my room, an idiotic grin on my face.

Damn, I'm with my best friend.
**
Ryan's POV {IDC if she's like 30 something, she'll always be a child at heart}
"Macy! I have to tell you something! Oh my god this is priceless! I-"

"What are you pregnant?" she asked excitedly.

I snickered. "Macy, no. Guess who Allie is dating?" I twirled my hair around my index finger, waiting for her to figure it out. I held the phone away from my ear, waiting for a screech.

"HOLY SHIT! My baby Jay asked her?" She spoke quickly, and I heard the relief in her voice.

I pressed the phone to my ear again. "I know! How long have we waited for this?"

"Oh my gosh, I have to tell him not to do what Dylan di-"

"Eww, Macy, Allie doesn't do stuff like that." I whined, grossed out with the thought.

She giggled, and I rolled my eyes. "Alright, well, I have to go! Call you later?"

"Yep, totally."

I hung up, and put my phone on the counter.

I'm so happy for my baby.
*
I know, my last update was in April, and it's June. Well, for me that's how it is.

I really do apologize, and I wanted to give them what they deserved, so THEYRE TOGETHER NOW!

I hope you liked this crappy ending. <3