Chapter 12- A New Dude Named Ashton

Is it weird that I like writing in Boy POVs?

**

Jay's POV

"IT WAS THE FOURTH OF JULY YOU AND I WERE FIREWORKS!" Daniella screeched at the top of her lungs.

"Shh! Shut up, before we get in trouble!" I told her. I was at Adam's house, when we found out his older sister went to a party, and got drunk.

The thing is, Daniella and Adam's sister, Angela, are also best friends.

So where Angela went, Daniella went.

We went to that party Angela told us about, and found Daniella there. Getting drunk off her ass.

So, I carried-No, dragged, Daniella home. She was probably listening to Fall Out Boy before getting drunk, because she's been singing Fall Out Boy songs since.

"BECAUSE THEY TOOK OUR LOVE AND THEY FILLED IT UP, FILLED IT UP WITH NOVOCAINE AND NOW IM JUST NUUMB!"

I let out a sigh, dragging her up the stairs. Thankfully, I finally got to her room. I pushed her into her room, and closed the door. She'll find her way up on the bed, somehow. I'm too tired to help her anymore.

Man the things I do for Dani.

I practically limped to my own room. Closing my door, I cringed when I heard Dani,"I GOT THOSE JETPACK BLUES JUST LIKE JUDY THE KIND THAT MAKES JUNE FEEL LIKE SEPTEMBER!"

**

"Don't think I didn't hear the monster of a daughter yesterday, you two." My dad said, as soon as we sat down for breakfast.

My mom went to go hang out with Aunt Ryan, so it was me, Dani, and my dad.

Dani flushed, "Please don't tell mom."

He snorted, "When have I been one to snitch?"

I shrugged playfully, "Since now?"

"Do you want me too? Because I mean, then your mom would stop calling me irresponsible..."

"No!" Dani blurted.

I let out a laugh, and started to eat my instant noodles.

After finishing, I went to go hang out with Dani in her room. She isn't like older sisters. In a good way.

We've always been close, but occasionally argue.

"So, if I ask you this, promise not to criticize?" She started, twirling her hair around her finger.

I nodded, "Of course." Curious, of what she has to tell me.

"I think I'm over Jonathan, and honestly, I'm moving on."

I grinned, "How would I criticize about that? Thats what I've wanted for you all along."

She smiled,"So, what would you say, if I told you that.. I found somebody else?"

I eyed her, "You sneaky little..."

She laughed, "His name is Ashton."

**

"I think- I think I love him." Dani whispered, coming into my room, at 2 in the morning. She stood at the door, her eyes puffy, and hair in a messy bun.

I rubbed my eyes. "What?" I sat up, against my bed.

"Jaycob, I'm scared." She whispered, coming in, and slowly sitting down on the bean bag chair.

I let out a sigh, "Why?"

"Because. I'm not.. I'm not ready. What if this isn't even love? What if he just cheats like Jonathan?"

I looked at her. "He isn't. I promise you that. I personally told him I'd jump his ass if he did, when you left the other day."

She let out a shaky laugh. "You'd do that for me?"

I scoffed, "I might not be a overprotective older brother, but I can always be a overprotective little brother, who jumps people!"

She laughed again."Thanks Jaycob."

"Super Jay to the rescue!" I pumped my fist in the air, and we both laughed.

**

HEYYY

hope you liked the chappie! Yeah, Jay is a good baby bro lol

VOTE

COMMENT

EAT SKITTLES