Chapter 8- Ashley

OHEMGEE:

Ty's POV

I sighed, am I really gonna listen to Allie, and ask Ashley out?

Yeah, why not?

I walked into the building, and glanced at my watch.

12:20.

10 minutes to get to class. Luckily, I have my first class of the day, with Ashley..

I made my way to Journalism, and sat down next to my friend, Andrew. I grinned, and he did a double-take.

"Whats up with you today?" He asked.

I shrugged, before telling him, "I'm asking her out.."

His eyes widened, "HOLY SHIT! ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!" I laughed, and our professor scolded us.

"What made you change your mind? About Ashley, I mean. I've been trying to get you to, all freaking year long." Andrew asked.

"My niece.." I said slowly.

He rolled his eyes, "Your 14 year old niece? Dude, you've gotta be kidding me."

I shook my head, when Ashley walked in, with her friend, Sierra.

I waved at her, and she waved back, shyly.

**

"Hey! Wait, Ashley, I have to tell you something!" I called, as she walked out the classroom.

Andrew smirked, "Good luck man!"

I raised my eyebrows at him, and left the room. Ashley was waiting for me, and I smiled nervously.

"So whats up?" She asked, smiling.

"Uh, its okay, if you reject me, but I was wondering.. Will you go out with me?" I looked at my black converse, and prayed she'd say something, I looked up at her.

"Yes." She faintly whispered, with a small smile on her lips.

I grinned, and took her into a hug.

**

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked her over the phone.

"Wherever. So.. Can I ask you something?"

"You just did." I grinned.

I heard her laugh, "Whatever. Do you like me? Or am I just getting played?"

I frowned, "Who'd play someone as perfect as you?"

She sighed, muttering, "A lot of people.."

"Hey, I like you for real, okay?" I told her, softly.

Is it possible to hear people smile? "Okay."

I smiled, "Pick you up at 6?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

**

"Thank you." I said, handing the waitress the menu. She smiled, and walked away.

"So tell me more about yourself." Ashley said. We ended up going to some pizza parlor, and she wore a blue sundress. She's pretty..

"Well, I'm not exactly intresting.." I scratched my head.

She giggled, "I think you are.. I heard you have a twin, am I right?"

I sighed, "Yeah, we.. We aren't on the best terms, to be honest." I told her, honestly.

She reached across the table to hold my hands. I blushed, and smiled.

"Its okay, so what do you plan to do after college?"

"Well, I was gonna work for this newspaper, in sports. You?"

"I actually have no clue, I'm torn between an anchorwoman in broadcasting, and a news reporter. I live a sad life," She finished, laughing. I felt my heart skip, and I looked at our hands, still together. I liked it like this.

We talked, ate, and I paid for our meal. I ended up taking her to an ice-cream shop, next to the pizza place. I dropped her off, and went to my apartment.

I unlocked the door, and closed it once I came in. I let out a happy sigh.

I made my way to my room, and collapsed on my bed. I pulled out my phone, and texted Andrew:

Me:Hey man, it was awesome. :P

Andrew texted back right away:

Andrew:Cool, you lovesick fool. XD

I rolled my eyes, but had an idiotic grin on my face. I texted him back.

Me:Whatever.

I clicked onto Allie, because I promised her I'd text her after the date.

Me:Hey ALLIE WALLIE!

I laughed, after reading her text:

Allie Wallie: SHUT UP I HATE THAT NICKNAME YOU TURD!! HOW WAS THE DATE?!

Me: Freaking awesome.

Allie Wallie: Yay, relationship goals..

Me: Wtf?

Allie Wallie: AHAHH lol, nvm, whats my contact name?..

Me: ALLIE WALLIE!!

Allie Wallie: Grr..

***

Allie's POV

"MOM UNCLE TY WENT ON A DATE!" I screamed, running down the stairs, and into the kitchen. My mom dropped the spatula she was using. She cursed, and cleaned up the mess, and looked at me, in disbelief.

She turned off the stove, and sat at the dinner table, gesturing for me to come to her. I sat down, and she smiled, "You're fucking joking, right?"

I grinned, "No! So, he told me about this girl he likes at his college.. And I persuaded him to ask her out." She let out a squeal, " He hasn't been the same since he liked Uncle Chase's wife!"

My mind wandered back to when I was persuading him. (Flashback)

"But I don't wanna get rejected!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes, and smirked, "Well.. Do you prefer me to eat all your cheese puffs?"

His eyes widened, "You wouldn't." He whispered, and I grinned, "I'll get your supply of gummy bears next."

He closed his eyes, and cursed. I pumped my fist in the air, and let out a whoop.

"Fine, tell me what I say." He mumbled.

(End Of Flashback)

"I love you so much Allie, you know that!" My mom told me, her eyes twinkling.

I smirked, "Call me cupid."

**
Okay, so I borrowed my friends phone, so it lets me do the italics thing.

Vote, comment, and idk..
:)