Chapter 4- We need to talk.

Allie's pov

"Hey! Stop walking so fast! Wait!" I called after Jay.

He continued to push and shove through the crowd of people, and left them pissed.

I would laugh, but right now, I was trying to catch up to him. What the hell's his problem anyway?

I stopped walking, and let people push past me. I sighed, this is hopeless.

****

"Hey, you okay?" Aiden asked, hugging me against his chest. I wrapped my arms around him, and took in his scent, for the first time.

He smelled like.. Mint, and bubble gum.

I laughed into his chest, and he pulled away.

"You better now?" He asked, eyes full of concern.

I smiled, and felt my heart flutter.. If that makes sense..

"Better, I guess. You always make me feel better." I told him, honestly.

He blushed, and took my hand.

"Thats, nice to know. Let me take you out for lunch?"

"We're 14, how do you have a car?" I cocked my head to the side.

He chuckled. "Well, you see.."

"Nah, I'm good, you're only 14, I don't wanna die young, thank you very much." I ended, with a smile.

"Ha ha, very funny. Besides, I was gonna walk you to the McDonalds near our school."

"Oh, thats cool." I said, lamely.

***

"Thank you." Aiden said with a smile, to the cashier. He came towards the table I was sitting at, with our food.

"I still don't know why you got a happy meal." He told me, laughing.

I stuck my tongue at him. "Well, I don't know why you got a boring hamburger, just by itself. No happy there, is there?"

He pouted playfully. "It makes my tummy happy. Does that count?"

I rolled my eyes, and giggled.

I opened my happy meal box, and took everything out.

A 6-count chicken nuggets, small fries, a soda, and a toy!

"Yay!" I said, mostly to myself. I got a batman toy. It was an action figure.

Aiden practically choked on his food. He started to laugh.

"Whats so funny?" I pouted.

"Nothing." He muttered, with a michevious glint in his eyes.

"Mhm."

"Anyway, I brought you here to tell you something." Aiden fidgeted in his chair.

Is he breaking up with me?

"I- I" He started.

I nervously ate my food, watching him struggle with his words.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I whispered, my chest tightening.

"No! I just have to tell you something, nobody else knows." He assured me.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, that makes me feel alot better."

He smiled, and the smile faded, almost instantly.

I frowned. What does he have to tell me, thats so serious?

"Alyssa, I.. I'm a bad person. If you're gonna break up with me after this, I won't blame you."

I finished my last fry, and wiped my hands on a napkin, and quickly grabbed his hands.

"No. I won't. If its this scary to the point where you won't even tell me, I'll help you get over it. Okay? I promise."

He grinned, "Okay, here it goes." He closed his eyes, and whispered something, I never would've guessed he is. "I'm a drug dealer."

I froze. "What?" Unable to process what he said.

He let go of my hands. "I did'nt stutter."

I would've rolled my eyes, but at the moment, I didn't know what to do.

My boyfriend is a drug dealer.

How will I explain this to mom?

'Oh yeah mom, forgot to tell you, not like its a big deal but, my boyfriend? Yeah, he's a drug dealer.'

Aiden waved a hand in front of my face. "Do you still like me?" He whispered, almost pained.

I blinked. "No. I-"

His face crumpled, and I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't let me finish!" I exclaimed.

"Oh.." He sheepishly trailed off, but looking much happier. He scratched his head, and I laughed.

"I was gonna say those three words, but I mean.." I teased.

"Hey! No fair." He pouted. He's so cute when he pouts.

"Fine, I'll say it. Fuck that shit." I laughed.

He blinked, and laughed. "And here I was, thinking you'd say 'I'd still LOVE YOU'."

"Yeah, I was, but the moment was ruined. " I said honestly.

"Whatever."

***

"JAYCOB DYLAN BAUTISTA GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE, YOU CAN'T RUN I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU NOW!" I screamed, as I ran over to him. He sighed in defeat, knowing that he could'nt escape.

Dylan's POV

I stopped what I was doing, and looked at Macy, who was washing the dishes.

"Babe?" I called.

"Hmm?" She looked at me.

"I swear, I think I just heard someone call out 'Dylan Bautista'." I told her.

She turned off the faucet, wiped her hands, and started to laugh.

"What? How conceited can you get?"

I grinned cheekily, "Come here." I opened my arms out, and she walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"I love you, you know that?" I asked, kissing her softly.

Allie's POV

"Thats right, I just called you your full name. Thats how fucking serious I am." I hissed.

He ran a hand through his hair. "I heard. Whats up?"

I looked at him, with a bizare look. "Excuse me? You sir," I poked at his chest,"Have been ignoring me."

He smiled sheepishly. "Me? What? Okay, I'm sorry, I have." He admitted.

"Why?" I asked, as we left the school, and began walking home.

"Well, I mean.." He trailed off, looking for the right words.

"Continue."

"You've been spending an awful lot of time with Aiden." He mumbled.

I laughed. "Are you serious? Is someone jelly?" I teased.

He blushed, which he rarely ever did, and rolled his eyes. I chose to ignore the fact that Jaycob just blushed, and laughed again.

"Please, lets talk about something else." He begged.

"Okay, fine."

****

So yeah.. I hoped you liked the chapter, but I mean, AIDEN IS A DRUGDEALER.. Well, we all knew, bc of the epilogue in This Guy, so I mean..

ANYWAYYYY, please vote, comment, and stay awesomee