"Anyways, what you here for fuck ass bitch." She said from the bathroom.

"We finna go to Vegas." I said.

She ran out the bathroom.

"Vegas?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Like Vegas as in Las Vegas?" She asked again.

I nodded.

"You forreal?" She asked cheesing.

I nodded.

"No.. you for fake? You forreal forreal?" She said as she stopped smiling.

"Yes guh. I'm forreal. Now get ready cause we leaving tonight." I said getting up.

"OMG YOU LYING." She screamed jumping up and down.

"On you ian lying." I said.

She slapped me.

"Don't put that shit on me. Put it on you then I'll believe it." She said.

"On me." I said.

"OH MY FUCKASSS WE GOING TO VEGAS!" She said jumping on me.

"Wait why we going to Vegas?" She said getting off me and getting serious again.

Bipolar as fuck.

"Cause yeen do nun for yo birthday and it was kinda ruined after you had to fight Imani." I said.

"Who's Imani?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"The girl you fought damn you ask so much fucking questions Jayla you finna irritate me. Just get ready." I said walking out her room with her following me.

"How long we gon be there?" She asked.

"5 da—"

"Be where?" Destiny said interrupting me.

"Me and my fuckfriend going to Las Vegas." She said smiling.

"And where's our ticket?" Nari asked coming out the room.

"Yall not coming." Me and Jayla said mugging them.

"Oh fuck yall. Me and Nari finna have a good ass time anyway." Destiny said grabbing her hand and walking back in the room.

I looked at Jayla and she nodded.

"You lying-" I said.

"So deadass." She said shaking her head.

I also shook my head.

"Get off me. Go get ready. I'm coming for you tonight 9:00 sharp." I said pushing her off me.

"See you later bae! Don't be passing my kids around." She winked at me.

She is one nasty bitch.

I just nodded and left the house.