maturin the turtle

Pennywise continue to laugh as he was float above the town, "Oh it's happening! It's finally finally happening!" he gleeifully, pure red energy that he consumed it, as he turned into skin was turned grey along with flesh muscle tissues consumed his body, "Physcial body don't mind if I do!" As his body turned into metal, and broke away like a second skin then came to new form of a blue diamond-like form until finally transformed into a pure blue light that brightly through the sky.

Back on the ground, beverly's father, Alvin sat up after being known down. "Uhh, what just happened?" he said, as he saw what was going on. Then a pink glow caught his eyes, he turned just in time to see his daughter was...glowing.

Beverly's body floated in the air and there a pink bubble trapped her inside a symbol of a heart and black chains wrapped around it. 

"What the hell?" he said, as took a step back and then finally ran off without his daughter.

------------------

In Town

Back in town, the people experienced another earthquake as they gazed at the rift. People started to recoil at giant shadow covered over them. Pennywise floated above them with rift behind him, his hair is glowing orange along with yellow slit eyes while his whole body is pure black and has two extra arms and legs. 

"Hey! Everyone listen up! For trillions years of been planning and absorbing all the negative emotions through you all from the years lived on earth. Waiting for a universe to call mine my own," He shunk down to human size and sat on the head of the statue and turned back into his colors. "The name is Pennywise the dancing clown, but now you can me your new ringer master for all eternity." He then snapped his fingers and that's when the statue started to move it's limbs making the people gasp and whimper as they back away.

"And now it's for you to meet your entertainers of interdimensional abominations, insane, and horrors, I call me friends!" He said, after lifting at the rift. 

First to come out of the rift, was a jet-skinned demon with six arms, multiple spikes all across his horns, three eyes protruding from the top of his head, three large additional eyes, gigantic bat wings, six legs resembling a spider, and the mouths on his abdomen come together to form an evil smile. "Zalgo"

Second one is another clown, but this one was different from pennywise. He has black hair and has blue slit eyes and skin is pale as snow, he wore a blood red with yellow linings short sleeved coat and underneath was neat iron button-up shirt and wear a slighty dark brown pants and long black boots that stopped under his knees. "Mr. Smiles or Mr. S"

Third is a brown-skinned beast with a lamprey-like mouth filled with dagger-like teeth. Its body resembles a giant gnarled tree emerging from the ground and it is equipped with multiple tentacles and tree branch-like arms. "He Who Walks Behind the Rowes"

Fourth is a giganitc that is made of worms, but it shapes as a man as it lands on the ground. "The Outsider"

Fitfth is massive male, St. Bernard dog but he was covered in dirt and blood that was all over his body. "Cujo"

Sixth was a group of five women that are clothed as a nun in all white and has a decorated with a dusky rose on he front. "The Little Sisters"

Seventh that came out was is giant worm monster with many eyes, and a mouth full of large, sharp, needle-like teeth. The mouth also was lined with tentacles. "Tunnel Demon"

"This is our town now boys!!" The monsters laughed hysterically. 

"Now I don't care who you are, but you will leave right now!" Sheriff Sullivan, as got his gun and other officers did the same and pointed at the It.