She ran back into the kitchen where Ellie was and grabbing her.

"No Cam you can't being Ellie she will get all dirty." Owen said.

"I always bring her."

"She be waitting for you when you come back." Cameron nodded knowing Owen was going to win so she gave Ellie a quick kiss and whispered 'I'll miss you' and handed her to Owen.

Cameron soon took off woth her princesss scooter. Noah hot on her tail. Shouting at her to etheir wait for him or not to cross the road. Noah didn't think taking care of a give year old would be this hard.

While Noah and Cameron were on their way to the park. Owen was driving to 'Sunshine Daycare'. He was nervous he didn't know what to expect from this place. Only that it was affordable and had good reviews.

Once he arrived into a fairly decent car park. The White and blue building infront of him. Which had a rainbow sign saying 'Sunshine Daycare' with a small sun symbol at the end. So far it looked good.

When he got to the front door he rang the bell that was there. The door opened to a fairly average sized woman. She had gorgeous dark skin and dark curley hair. She wore a pair of white mom jeans with a black wooly jumper.

"Hi I'm Juila you must be Mr.Davis if I'm correct?" Juila said holding out her hand.

Owen took her hand shaking it. "Yes but please do call me Owen no need for formalitys."

She nodded. Waving at him to take a step in. Closing the door behind him. When you girst walk in it was a reception painted white but on the walls were childrens pictures and drawings. There was a small sitting area for anyone that need to and a desk.

Juila led him into the back. Which was a big space full of colour and toys.

"I'm one of the head caretakers here and I'm sure Cameron would love it."

"This is honestly perfect so how long do ypu keep them for?"

"Well we usually keep them until four but there is some kids that on certain days have to stay late which is okay too." That was pedfect for Owen since then if he couldn't get Cameron. Noah could on his way back from school since it was on the way.

"So how do I get her into here?" Owen was starting to get excite because this place was perfect.

"Well we can sign some papers today and drop her in whenever you'd like." She smiled.

Noah and Cameron had finally reached the park. The first place they went was the playground. Cameron was currently on the baby swing. As Noah pushed her, her scooter standing beside him.

"Higher! Higher! Higher Noah!" Cameron squealed.

"Any higher and you'll touch the sky."

"Then lets go higher I wanna see Mommy!"

Cameron was starting to get excited at the thought of seeing her Mommy again. This caused Noah to stop pushing it made him frown at the thought that Cameron didn't understand.

"Noah push me!" Cameron whined as she felt herself swinging slowly.

"How about you try the slide?" He was trying to distract the little girl who was getting excited over seeing her Mommy. Good thing it worked.