2: Three Weeks Later

Start from the beginning

"Jess, have you seen Bill?" I asked.

"Nope just me…"

"Are you ok?"

She smeared blood across her face, she'd obviously been crying for a while.

"Just things with Hoyt. I'll be fine," She said.

Jessica and I weren't as good friends as she and Rachel had become and I felt weird discussing her relationships with her.

Then Sookie walked in looking hopeful. I shook my head. "Bill's been kidnapped," she said.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know what happened, but if he comes home call me. Ok? Even if he commands you not to."

"I don't think…"

"Just do it!"

"Come on Sookie, we'll drive up to Fangtasia." I sighed. I tried to stay away from Eric as much as possible, and I already seen him once tonight. He still didn't know I had any sort of abilities and I wanted it to stay that way.

When we got to Fangtasia, Sookie jumped out and ran in while I parked. When I got in she was talking to Pam, who I'd met once.

"Hello Lily," Pam said smiling.

"Is he here?" I asked Sookie.

"No. Where's Eric?" She asked Pam.

"He's a little busy…"

"With Rachel? Wonderful because I need to hear about my sister and her oh-so-interesting love life," I mumbled.

Sookie took off and I followed after her, more than a little reluctantly. I walked down the stairs behind Pam.

"Sookie and Lily? What a nice surprise," Eric said turning around revealing my sister totally naked.

"God Rach, put some clothes on." I said.

She glared at me before walking towards a heap of her Merlotte's uniform and started getting dressed.

"Well what brings you here tonight?" Eric asked walking towards us. It was really hard not to stare…

"Bill's been kidnapped," Sookie told him.

"And knowing you, you probably did it," I added.

"Well I didn't. Anything else while you're here?"

"Where were you tonight?" Sookie asked.

"Picking up Rachel and Merlotte's then I came straight here. Ask Lily," He said looking towards me.

"He did pick her up right at the end of our shift. It was barely dark, he couldn't have had enough time to do it before hand," I said.

"Look, it's my duty as the Sheriff of area 5 to look for him so I will."

"Alright fine."

I followed Sookie back up the stairs with Rachel behind me. "Sook, take my car. I'll ride home with Rachel." I tossed her the keys.

"See you tomorrow," She said.

I got into the car with Rachel.

"What the fuck Lily?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"You barged in there and accused my boyfriend of kidnapping Bill. Why would he do that? I'm dating him and he knows it'd make me mad, and he has a thing for Sookie."

"If he has a thing for Sookie why are you fucking him in Fangtasia's basement?" I asked.

"Who I'm with, where we are, and what we're doing there are not any of your business."