Chapter 25

I walked into the house, not knocking or anything with Grayson right behind me. As my pittie jumped up and attacked me with kisses, grabbing her  and hugged her. She whined and started to make weird noises. I looked up to see Eli growling at Grayson. I quickly stood and snarled at Eli. He looked at me and bowed his head, backing away. The scar from when I attacked him was still there. I couldn't help but smile.

"Who's this?" Wanda asked.
"My mate, Grayson."
"What about-" I turned and walked off. I wasn't staying around to hear what else she had to say.
I packed up my stuff and once I saw my phone, I grabbed it and kissed it. "I missed this thing!" I exclaimed looking at Grayson. He just looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"Are you ready?" He sounded impaient.
"Hold ya horses Gizmo." I said with a gleam of fun in my eyes.
"Gizmo?"
"Yea from the movie Gremlins."
"What?"
I gasped and grabbed my heart like it was broken. "I can't even look at you. I don't like you anymore." I turned my head away. He pushed me down on my bed and pinned me there. One of his hands slithered up my shirt while the other one was running through my hair. I gasped and sucked my stomach in as he placed his hand on my belly. "Your hands are cold!" I said before he pressed his lips against mine.
"I know, that's why I'm doing this." He said through my lips. "Duh."
I stuck my hands up his shirt and started to tickle him. For a man his age and size, he was very ticklish.

Very short chapter is very short.

Picture is of Magic, her pit bull.