Chapter 24

My tensed ready for a fight as I walked to the pack house. I grabbed the clothes that I usually hide in the bushes when I don't have clothes. I quickly dashed off to change. As I walked back to the pack house, I clenched my fists and growled. I burst though the door and stood there, watching as everyone jumped from their seats.
"Angelika-" Apollo came stomping over to me about to hit me when I stopped him with one hand.
"No." I said in a deep voice. "I have come to get my stuff and leave. You don't have to see anymore."
"But.." Apollo said.
"Let her leave!" Rachel spoke up. "Then I can be Luna! She's a whore! Look at her neck!" She pointed to my neck. I shot her a death glare and she backed down.
Apollo tried to apporached closer but stopped when I threw my hand up again. "I'm warning you, come closer and I'll burn this fucker to the ground. And I mean it."
Apollo backed off. "Do as you wish." With that he looked away, I gave him a curt nod and walked up stairs.

 Once upstairs, I looked around at his room. I'll never miss this place.. Grabbing my stuff, I packed it all up,I started throwing bags down stairs, and headed down stairs, grabbing a few 'things'.  I looked at Apollo in the eyes. "You evea come close to me again, I'll rip your head off and send it to your worthless Luna." I said looking at Rachel.
"And also." I said as I walk to Rachel. "You bitch!" I growled in her face. Her eye flooded with fear and it start to radiate off her. I almost felt bad... almost. I back handed her and then looked her deep in the eyes. "You ever try hitting me or commanding me again, I'll shred you and your whole blood line. And that's a promise."
She gulped and then nodded. Heh, I was feeling good. I got to tell them off and have the fear scent radiate off them. I apporached the door and open it. Throwing my bags outside, I flipped them off and then looked at Austin. "Hey Austin!" I said and his head shot up from looking at the floor. "Asskisser." With that I slammed the door.

I skipped to my truck, grabbed my keys and put everything the back. I saw Grayson making his way to me. I jumped into his arms, yelling freedom. I started to kiss him and hugg him tighter. "I love you" He whispered staring me in the eye.
"I love you too!" I said placing my head on his shoulder and hugging him tighter. He sat me back down on the ground and then gave me a kiss on the forehead, grabbing my hands.

"We can be together." He said kissing me softly on the lips, making my knees wobble.
I pulled back. "We have to be going." I said going to the driver side and getting in. I turned my truck  on making everything vibrant until I pressed the gas pedal a couple of times. Grayson jumped in and grab my hand, kissing it. "Cover ya ears, hunny." I said and he hesitently cover his ears. I grabbed a string that hung from the roof of the truck and pulled it hard. The truck let out a piercing sound. More like a train horn. The door swung open and Apollo walked out with everyone else follow him. I blared 'Fuck You' by Lily Allen on the radio as I drove away. Once I was far enough away, I switched it to 'Last Resort' By Papa Roach. I started to drive to my family's house.